Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she didn’t mention the illegal party when she’s always banging on about rule breakers! 🙄
Prob too pissed up on one of her “locktail” nights again 🥴🙈 she’s desperate to be in the instahun clique 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she thought she could turn the whole thing around by mentioning the guards and deffo thought she would have more ppl back her and share her story. Rem that time So sue said she was going to get all the bloggers together to fight back at online bullying and it went nowhere, felt the same vibes at that today watching Julie..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she thought she could turn the whole thing around by mentioning the guards and deffo thought she would have more ppl back her and share her story. Rem that time So sue said she was going to get all the bloggers together to fight back at online bullying and it went nowhere, felt the same vibes at that today watching Julie..
I think they’ve all tried to scare people at this stage 🤣🤣 I wouldn’t blame them if they were getting constant abusive msgs then go ahead but having an opinion on something they’ve said/done is different than trolling or harassment

Reactions: 9
Listen if anyone is sending you personal messages & making it their life duty to make you miserable well fair enough, do something, but when people give an opinion on your actions, that you post daily on your very personal page where you are clearly making an income well then duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she worth the follow or will I just want to throw my phone away completely 🤣🤣
On the weekends she does q&as while she is loaded up on cocktails and they are the same questions (she is asking herself) every weekend 🙈 always a question about tattle and trolls and she talks to the camera about cocos law and the day of reckoning is coming 🥴 it’s bleeping grim tbh like it’s worse than liz reaney... at least you can lol at liz... not this gowl she is just an annoying bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the weekends she does q&as while she is loaded up on cocktails and they are the same questions (she is asking herself) every weekend 🙈 always a question about tattle and trolls and she talks to the camera about cocos law and the day of reckoning is coming 🥴 it’s bleeping grim tbh like it’s worse than liz reaney... at least you can lol at liz... not this gowl she is just an annoying bleep
🤣🤣some people should not be allowed internet access🤣🤣 I think I’ll pass on her

Anyone know who is the tv doctor that liz is gunning for?
I’m hoping his name appears in her notebook🤣🤣 I was waiting for her to out him & then nothing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honest to god the world is gone mad...

This one arming herself with guards and solicitors like she's being stalked by an axe man.
Finding snot rags in her pocket to flog chopping boards.

The other turnip and she 6 months pregnant with a basketball bump claiming she never knew she was pregerrs.
Today is just a day I've seen social media for what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I really hope that she gets justice’ 🤣🤣🤣 Ffs you’d swear twas George Floyd we were on about 🙄 these instadopes take themselves so seriously it’s gas. Justice for Julie! Manky dressing gowns matter!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.