Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw ours face to face but like above it was time sensitive. They are also a firm we have used for 10 years. She would have no reason to have one, she would have to locate one, call one when make an appointment. Not a chance she’s doing that in 2 days. Especially in the current climate. She may have had a generic call but I would say that’s it.
Didnt she go to one about the twins and passports a while back asking for advice dont know was it to do with the ex or something

Reactions: 2
I think they were right with one or two, those profiles disappeared and so did their social media’s, liz even reported one to her job. Liz and her notebook of names are trying to scare people
possibly, but imagine they got it terribly wrong with some. That’s why she was hiding half the names she claimed was behind some of the accounts. Liz isn’t as good a detective as she lets on. She only caught some out by what they share on here. I tell you she’d have a hard time figuring me out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
possibly, but imagine they got it terribly wrong with some. That’s why she was hiding half the names she claimed was behind some of the accounts. Liz isn’t as good a detective as she lets on. She only caught some out by what they share on here. I tell you she’d have a hard time figuring me out 😂😂
I’m not worried myself I’ve never sent her a msg or any blagger and I live nowhere near cork😂 I’m well within my right to comment on here

Reactions: 8
I think they were right with one or two, those profiles disappeared and so did their social media’s, liz even reported one to her job. Liz and her notebook of names are trying to scare people
Lol liz had my username in her notebook 🤣I lolled so much.. like how is scribbling down an website username in your dealz notebook going to identify anybody 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s no Agatha christie god bless her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol liz had my username in her notebook 🤣I lolled so much.. like how is scribbling down an website username in your dealz notebook going to identify anybody 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s no Agatha christie god bless her 🙈
Liz fucked it up when she was drunk writing random names in her notebook🤣🤣
You didn’t disappear tho because you knew she was spoofing, the accounts that did I believe were spot on

Liz fucked it up when she was drunk writing random names in her notebook🤣🤣
You didn’t disappear tho because you knew she was spoofing, the accounts that did I believe were spot on
I think not even liz can defend this dope tbh. I would say that video was seen by all the cork insta crew 🙈 I’m quite surprised that she had a couple of people resharing her story tbh... although the ones that reshared it are the biggest wannabes going 🥴

Reactions: 9
I think not even liz can defend this dope tbh. I would say that video was seen by all the cork insta crew 🙈 I’m quite surprised that she had a couple of people resharing her story tbh... although the ones that reshared it are the biggest wannabes going 🥴
😂😂 only looking for a bit clout & hoping it sends some followers their way 🤣🤣 the rest of the blaggers can’t talk all as bad as eachother. I wouldn’t be calling Botox essential or going to Dubai. One half assed influencer flew back from Spain and is out and about 🙄🙄

I’m quite surprised that she had a couple of people resharing her story tbh... although the ones that reshared it are the biggest wannabes going 🥴
I never even heard of the people who are "supporting" her. All her tit has been well blown out of the water no one cares, all I see is the huge amount of congratulations for Denise Philips, who I for one am absolutely over the moon for!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I never even heard of the people who are "supporting" her. All her tit has been well blown out of the water no one cares, all I see is the huge amount of congratulations for Denise Philips, who I for one am absolutely over the moon for!
I saw 2 people supporting the gowl and 1 of them (another big gowl) seemed to have removed the message of support from her stories 🤣🤣🙈 omg I know!! Denises news was absolutely lovely, thrilled for her 🥰

Reactions: 7
What planet is this nut job on 😂😂😂😂 does she actually think we believe her bull 💩 shes just a sneery little witch "look at me julie" letting on it dont bother her 😂😂😂 seriously like ur going to great efforts for something that dont bother ya... sad pathetic little girl get a life Julie 🙈🙈🙈 shes actually tapped god love her

Reactions: 5
Still no mention of any donation to charity from whatever she would have made off those egg boards.... what a distasteful thing to do, her dad wasn’t even gone a week
Thanking the horizon designs place then for ‘designing’ them... for gods sake all they did was make a very cynical business move in the hopes of making a bit of money off the poor mans memory. Greedy money grabbers I’m actually embarrassed for them, what normal person would see what they did and not be disgusted by their actions and want to buy anything from them in future

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I imagine we will see one of those videos she does where she will shout and rant and go on about mental health,

• Haha
Still no mention of any donation to charity from whatever she would have made off those egg boards.... what a distasteful thing to do, her dad wasn’t even gone a week
Thanking the horizon designs place then for ‘designing’ them... for gods sake all they did was make a very cynical business move in the hopes of making a bit of money off the poor mans memory. Greedy money grabbers I’m actually embarrassed for them, what normal person would see what they did and not be disgusted by their actions and want to buy anything from them in future
I know and swipe up to buy this makes me feel uneasy 😳

Reactions: 3
Cashing in on her dad and he barely cold in the grave. No morals whatsoever. Tries to get the sympathy vote then today to sell even more. Julie Haynes you’re the very reason our country in still in lockdown which obviously has no impact on your life as you’re cashing in on the dole but your selfish, irresponsible actions are the very reason Covid is spreading and people are dying!! Shove your cheap egg boards where the sun don’t shine. More in your line to donate the proceeds of each board to Mary Mount hospice for the wonderful care they gave your dad in his dying days!!!

Reactions: 9
Bet the ones who shared dont even know about the party/insta share on Saturday night! If you're not on here, or tik tok, chances are you wouldnt know! And they're not likely to find out off snakey Julie either, shes not gonna hold her hands up to this duck up🙄

Reactions: 3
She's definitely making off those boards, saying we are delighted with the orders😡 didn't mention that when flogging them the week after he died, she's a piece of crap this one, hate to be her.

Wonder will she call lizard to give evidence in the trial and present her dealz notebook into evidence
Liz probably can’t remember how or where she got the names🤣🤣 people were sayin Sean was getting the info from apple but who knows 🤷‍♀️ If you know about computers it’s not that hard to get information

• Haha
How do ya know when Julie’s lying ?? Her lips move , that’s how 🤣🤣 absolute fuckin tool of a young one i swear , and an absolute EMBARRASSMENT to cork ya fuckin gowl .... all de “stuff” said about her 🥸 she never picked up on all de social welfare comments 🤣🤣🤣 5 mins in de Garda station... it’s about 3 mins longer than I thought they would give her to be fair 😂 I wouldn’t give her Corona if I had it at this stage 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.