Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsey the postman hates me shared shes pregnant too, im so jeaous but obviously delighted for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such a stink of bullshit from all that crap today. Does she think we are all quaking in our boots. How about if you don't want people talking about you then you stop giving them things to talk about? Hardly rocket science!

Reactions: 7
Lindsey the postman hates me shared shes pregnant too, im so jeaous but obviously delighted for everyone.
There’s been so many pregnancy announcements recently 🙈the naked blondie, everything Eileen, the postman hates me. It’s mad

Reactions: 4
She could have gone to the guards today, it makes sense..she lets on she’s being bullied and harassed. Just maybe the guards drop any fines

Yes that's her, Doesn't work but sure can spend the mula
Followed her for a bit ages ago but couldn’t be dealing with the Ali express🙄 I’m more of a if I can’t afford designer I don’t wear it (Ali kind) kinda gal. And I can’t so roll on penny’s reopening 😂🤣

Has she got a thread on here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Everything on Ali Express is either a rip off of someone's real work or made in a sweatshop by children, or both. I can't stand the idea of shopping from there.

• Heart
a huge bully locally too
No waaaaay, I loved watching her on snapchat when it was public. When she put it private I felt like I had no need following her then. Happy to hear her good news but never would have thought she was a bully 😲

Reactions: 2
There’s been so many pregnancy announcements recently 🙈the naked blondie, everything Eileen, the postman hates me. It’s mad
Lockdown babies, lots of them 🥰 I’ll stick to be being busy doing up the house 😅

• Haha
Her dogs going missing & everyone coming out sickened me, I put enough people straight where i could
Yeah same as myself, and totally different dogs that she showed before she disappeared herself 🤬🤬 makes me sick

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.