Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinytotxxx

Is she actually for real?! She's playing the poor me card again because she can't man up to what happened over the weekend! The guards surely won't entertain this dope, what does she expect when she puts herself out there with a following of over 70k? If she doesn't want the "harassment" and so called stalking, why doe9she just delete her page and step away from the public eye? And I'm sorry but no one ever said that julie is the reason her dad is dead, did they? She is so full of shite up to her eyeballs and living in her own fantasy world where she's the centre of attention and everyone is "out to get her "🤦🏻‍♀️ she's so pathetic, I'd be "pooorple" if I did what she just did, announcing to everyone that she just can't handle being a fecking adult and take criticism after she was in the wrong. It's something a 14 year old child would do, never mind a 30 something year old mother

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘I really hope that she gets justice’ 🤣🤣🤣 Ffs you’d swear twas George Floyd we were on about 🙄 these instadopes take themselves so seriously it’s gas. Justice for Julie! Manky dressing gowns matter!

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
What I would love to know is when or how did she meet a fella. Where in a pandemic like??? We can't see our parents friends etc so how...
Pandemic? What's that?..no such thing in Julie's world.
And you can imagine the type she would be into would think the same..

• Haha

Herderlah

I seen an old post when looking for the video of the party from 7 years ago on cork red FM page, some person said another person's costume was better than Julie's, it was a fancy dress competition. Julie told the person they had 10 minutes tot take down comment or she would report it to red FM, she eventually won but loads of fighting over it.
Here’s the pic 😂😂😂😂
7725784D-013C-4185-8822-FED880BFADC3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Did I really Just see that my kids haven’t seen their grandparents in months because they live in a different county , their dad passed away a few years back and they were used to going down every 2 weeks I am absolutely livid , my eldest bday was the other day and Nana was crying down the phone wishing him a happy bday my heart actually had a tuck in it Cos he asked her was she ok because she sounded sad , selfish people like this is the reason the rest of us are still stuck to restrictions

Amazingly it’s been deleted already

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

IAmLamp

Lindsey the postman hates me shared shes pregnant too, im so jeaous but obviously delighted for everyone.
Same. I feel like everyone is pregnant, so hard when we've been trying for over 5 years, unsuccessful fertility treatment after unsuccessful fertility treatment 😪 I'm jealous but delighted for them all too😊

• Heart
  • Sad

Genie88

Even the other day when she went to macroom and showed the fairy garden place. She said she was only with Sean and mother but from post you can clearly see the twins holding hands with their cousins. Like I don't care but just don't lie and if you are going to don't be so stupid to show video of the lie.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I think she takes videos on random mornings and only uploads them when she wants us to think the twins are there... I know that’s far fetched and sad but it’s Julie we’re talking about

Jox

Chatty Member
Catching up late yesterday, I half expected Hastings to knock on my door last night all Line of Duty, or should I say “CarrigaLine of Julie” style.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jellybb

VIP Member
Go back over every thread Iv being here a long time and have done plenty of giving out but you’ll never see me praise a deadbeat and then slate a mother for the same thing. This thread has lost a lot of posters and now I see why!
I agree. Anyone that is gloating that he has a pretty girlfriend is a bit tapped... he doesn’t have to be in a relationship with Julie but he can be in the same country as his children for god sake!

• Heart

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
I had my son christened at goon gone barra in July, couldn’t have it locally for fear my ex and his lovely family would turn up. Julie complains that she’s a single mam with no help from the fathers side, I’m a single mam who’s heart skips a beat when she hears an unexpected knock on the door or a private number phoning her due to the fathers side. He’s now in Australia and still legally has to pay maintenance (i never asked but it was done in court the time of the safety order as I was on opf at the time)

Also, when I reported the family for taking pics off my fb and them posting malicious status’ and things slandering me I was told ‘tough, you put it out there for the world to see’ and that’s me and my 109 Instagram followers not 70K

Sirfjaz

I wonder how it’s going to work, will the Carrigaline guards set out in a nationwide convoy to make arrests or will all our local Garda stations be contacted to bring us in??

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
Yes exactly. No matter what has happened the bottom line is he has 2 kids over the other side of the world. Regardless of maintenance etc , that doesn’t beat a proper relationship with their dad. Maybe it’s not all Julie so!
Totally agree no amount of maintenance makes up for not being there. Those comments really pissed me off, it’s those kids who will suffer that when there older. Even when he was in Ireland and the twins were sick with e-coli he didn’t bother coming down to help out.

• Wow
That's the most elaborate case of deflection ever, reporting people for sharing videos she put up of herself breaking the law 😂 ah stop, she's either a mastermind or a total idiot 🤣🤣like another wan going to the highcourt for stalking yet tells people where she is every hour of the day! These yokes are a different breed really.

• Heart

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
There will be a panic delete of this id say she had planned this video for the close friends story only. What an absolute idiot it’s because of people like her the country is still in lockdown and Sean is as bad minding the twins to allow her to do it. She’s a disgusting and as common and trashy as muck as are her friends state of them all!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Still no mention of any donation to charity from whatever she would have made off those egg boards.... what a distasteful thing to do, her dad wasn’t even gone a week
Thanking the horizon designs place then for ‘designing’ them... for gods sake all they did was make a very cynical business move in the hopes of making a bit of money off the poor mans memory. Greedy money grabbers I’m actually embarrassed for them, what normal person would see what they did and not be disgusted by their actions and want to buy anything from them in future

Last edited: