Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she pretended she bought the toy for fionn and then asked the girl on the check out to hide it. Why just not say no you can’t have it as most of us would do. Ok he might cry the whole way around the shop but every time you say no kids just think ok grand. The poor child is crying now all evening looking for the toy he thinks she bought for him wtf.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My child done this the other day in the shop I mean he went ballistic for a 8pack of kitten soft toilet tissue for 12euro all because their was a little kitten on the package. He is SN doesn't understand what no means. Tried changing his mind to get ice-cream with his famous blue sauce but nope I was jammed down the Isle his feet under the pram couldn't move or push it. Guess what muggings done bought the tissue, it was like santa just came to him. Know where they ended up in the bath with him without knowing he snook out of the bath and pulled the toilet pole holder in it with him 😭😭😭😭 ohhhh still have the package though 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg she pretended she bought the toy for fionn and then asked the girl on the check out to hide it. Why just not say no you can’t have it as most of us would do. Ok he might cry the whole way around the shop but every time you say no kids just think ok grand. The poor child is crying now all evening looking for the toy he thinks she bought for him wtf.
She’s a cruel cold heated B***h

poor Fionn 😪

My child done this the other day in the shop I mean he went ballistic for a 8pack of kitten soft toilet tissue for 12euro all because their was a little kitten on the package. He is SN doesn't understand what no means. Tried changing his mind to get ice-cream with his famous blue sauce but nope I was jammed down the Isle his feet under the pram couldn't move or push it. Guess what muggings done bought the tissue, it was like santa just came to him. Know where they ended up in the bath with him without knowing he snook out of the bath and pulled the toilet pole holder in it with him 😭😭😭😭 ohhhh still have the package though 🤣🤣
aw Tbh I would have done the same as you
Mind that package

Reactions: 5
I know a lot of people are doing it but ffs did she have to post that on her story 🙄🙄
now you said it she better not come crying on tomorrow about missing her dad etc I guess it’s someone birthday maybe

Reactions: 4
There will be a panic delete of this id say she had planned this video for the close friends story only. What an absolute idiot it’s because of people like her the country is still in lockdown and Sean is as bad minding the twins to allow her to do it. She’s a disgusting and as common and trashy as muck as are her friends state of them all!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Did I really Just see that my kids haven’t seen their grandparents in months because they live in a different county , their dad passed away a few years back and they were used to going down every 2 weeks I am absolutely livid , my eldest bday was the other day and Nana was crying down the phone wishing him a happy bday my heart actually had a tuck in it Cos he asked her was she ok because she sounded sad , selfish people like this is the reason the rest of us are still stuck to restrictions

Amazingly it’s been deleted already

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There will be a panic delete of this id say she had planned this video for the close friends story only. What an absolute idiot it’s because of people like her the country is still in lockdown and Sean is as bad minding the twins to allow her to do it. She’s a disgusting and as common and trashy as muck as are her friends state of them all!!
She got over the fathers death fairly quick 🙄

Reactions: 12
Omg where was she? God she’s so Sneaky

who is she nearly on top of ?

Think it’s deleted already

Reactions: 4
Omg where was she? God she’s so Sneaky

who is she nearly on top of ?

Think it’s deleted already
Oh delete rapid, absolutely fuming she can’t get away with that surely I’m sorry she lost her father and I have sympathised and empathised with her on grief but no way should she get away with this shite

Reactions: 8
I screen grabbed it so let her dirty delete all she wants I’m appalled but not surprised she’s so stupid to make this mistake! Looks like it was a christening

Reactions: 11
I screen grabbed it so let her dirty delete all she wants I’m appalled but not surprised she’s so stupid to make this mistake! Looks like it was a christening
Well done! She mustn’t have left it up for long!

She has no regard for anyone. She’s the most ignorant trashy person going. People are letting their guard down all over the place, one of my friends invited to the a 40th party tomorrow night & worse she says she is getting a blow dry tomorrow!!!!!! Sick of it now Tbh .... we try to do our best, I didn’t go anywhere since March 2020! And I got my first vaccine through work ...unfortunately AZ & was v sick after it, muscle problems now, 6 wks later, the whole thing is a bloody joke

Reactions: 9
Well done! She mustn’t have left it up for long!

She has no regard for anyone. She’s the most ignorant trashy person going. People are letting their guard down all over the place, one of my friends invited to the a 40th party tomorrow night & worse she says she is getting a blow dry tomorrow!!!!!! Sick of it now Tbh .... we try to do our best, I didn’t go anywhere since March 2020! And I got my first vaccine through work ...unfortunately AZ & was v sick after it, muscle problems now, 6 wks later, the whole thing is a bloody joke
Ah sorry to hear your not well after the vaccine. I had Covid already so not running out to get the vaccine yet. We will be in an endless cycle of this crap due to idiots like this! Even a day out at penny’s seems miles away right now. She is so trashy and her friends as well look like absolute knacks the state of the whole lot of them rough as a badgers ass.

Reactions: 10
Also got a screen shot of the video of her having a great time, so appalled to see so many people at a house party. From the video she was well on, sunglasses on her head so guessing it was all day party! So disappointing for the rest of us obeying the rule and guidelines.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She has been doing this for months , kids gone most weekends and she is on the piss with her mates , it's an absolute joke . Come on a single working homeless mother with no help rearing twins on her own. Like the creches have been closed since xmas and only opened back up . Who would believe a single word from her mouth

Reactions: 15
She must be asleep and the criticism is starting on her posts. She obviously forgets those of us who are up on night shift!
But why set up a fake account to call her out it just adds to the troll call out if genuine accounts called her out then she couldn’t call Karen on it

I can see her coming on and saying it was a wedding celebration 6 allowed nothing would surprise me at this stage or she could do the usual and just ignore it like the coffin TikTok

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Absolute disgrace is what she is!! Hopefully one of the neighbours rang the Gardai on them and they got issued with a fine. Grieving for her dad my hole. Why people follow that chav is beyond me. Breaking lockdown rules yet again, hopefully she gets a dose of COVID19 & she’ll know about it then. She’s a crick in her neck trying to hide her love bites from Timmy Tinder!!!

Also got a screen shot of the video of her having a great time, so appalled to see so many people at a house party. From the video she was well on, sunglasses on her head so guessing it was all day party! So disappointing for the rest of us obeying the rule and guidelines.
Well done for getting them, can’t wait to see her pathetic response to this today!! She’s so thick she couldn’t even post to the correct page.

👏👏👏 Just when you think that chav can’t get any worse!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.