Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lads can I just ask like what is Liz Reanys deal? Is she a lesbian? With how long? She has kids doesn’t she? Where’s the dad? We’re her and Julie not fighting not so long ago? I don’t follower her or keep up with her because I once had the pleasure of being on the same flight to Malaga with her and I will tell you one thing, you can dress her up but you sure as hell can’t take her out
She’s a dangerous cunt. That’s all the information you need

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Herderlah

"It's weird that people have photos and videos of me on their phone"
WTAF?!! How does she think people view her stories? On a typewriter?! Surely if you put photos, videos, reels, TikToks and instastories on your Instagram account you're going to assume people can screenshot or record them?!!
Is it illegal to screenshot now or something?!
TYPEWRITER 😂😂😂😂😂 I am deceased ⚰ 💀 thank you I needed that today 👏❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
I might have a bit of understanding if he was Australian but he’s Irish. When you have kids shit happens, life changes and you have to adapt and adjust accordingly. His children live in Ireland HE chose to go back and live in Australia that says it all to me. Your children are supposed to be your number one priority.
We all have plans but they don’t all work out for different reasons
Very well said to all posters that are bringing up the fact the twins’ dad just up and left. Regardless of the fact they started their lives in Australia... things happen, life happens. If he’s doing a job over there he couldn’t possibly do over this side of the world I would have some sympathy. Other than that nah... GONE (to paraphrase Julie)
It takes a village. It really does. There are twins in my family and one goes one way the other goes the other way, they are such hard work. To the people who are slagging her off for being on social welfare, what would you rather? She go into a mother and baby home? That’s how Ireland used to “deal” with unmarried mothers. Would you prefer that she was tucked away on a mountain where you didnt have to see her rubbing it in your face? I find it absolutely heartbreaking reading the comments about her sometimes because I was once on social welfare bringing up my child. It’s absolute no life to live, for a reason. No one could live like that long term. Something a woman at the school (a recently divorced woman at the time) said to me always stuck with me. She said nobody plans this life, sometimes life happens. I didn’t plan to become a single Mam. I’d worked since I was 15. I was with him since I was 19 and we night a house. A house I got nothing for. How secure are you in your relationships where you depend on a man, you may work, as I did, but could you afford to keep up the mortgage and buy him out too? I couldn’t. I lost my home and he moved a 25 year old in and they have kids now and my child is forgotten. Thank god for social welfare or what would we have done? Into a Magdalene Laundry? Is that what you’d prefer?

Ireland has such a shameful history with regards to women and their babies. I never knew it was woman perpetuating this narrative until it happened at my front door. It could happen to any one of you. Please, let’s change this! Why isn’t it the men walking away that are shamed? I just don’t get it.
No disrespect but when you were in trouble and needed SW, did you go on multiple foreign and irish holidays? Were you out drinking most weekends? Were you buying play houses and all the other bits she has bought. This is what gets to people and as regards the ex, none of us know what goes on, what if he's a guy needs to be busy for his mental health and work wasn't here. None of us know what went on and its a strange set up as his family have disowned twins from what Julie says but lately its been said the twins have seen their aunt as photos on her page. Who knows what's the truth, we all know Julie can hide stuff and share in equal measures.

• Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
This is just INFRURIATING 😡 I'm so so angry. I know many people have broken lockdown rules sometimes (myself included when my best friend needed support after a bereavement - we sat in her kitchen drinking tea for 2 hours) but a bloody house party!!!!!! She does not give one single fuck about anybody or anything but herself. All her whingeing about single mam, no help yada yada yada. Utter bullshit. She is a disgrace and I'm actually delighted she was stupid enough to post it to her stories and let people see her true colours! What a thick

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Would her buddies at the radio station be interested in running a story with influencers breaking lockdown rules, I mean theres a photo or 2 now floating around or would they justify it ?

• Haha

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
She's actually a scumbag. Rest of us bursting our arses missing family and she has proven that she's doing what she's always done. Which is whatever the fuck she wants 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I have had a really really low weekend. This thread has kept my mind occupied, you are a great bunch for a pack of trolls 💓

• Haha
  • Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
My comment is gone and can't see the other ones. My aunt lives in west cork and she just texted me asking why I put an angry face on the post about Clonakilty:) She didn't see any comments either
Maybe removed it for your own safety.

*Edited to say Liz will have you in her Dealz notebook.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Julie you were purple because Erin beeped at a man
Not fucking purple because your broke covid rules at a party with plenty of people and about 4 taps and kegs of beer please go off line you look like a tool

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi guys, I was arrested earlier for giving my neighbour my opinion on a public figure. Could one of ye bail me out ? I’m poooorple with the shame as all my neighbours saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Teenytot

VIP Member
One comment I want to make on the whole dad situation about the remarks he fucked off and just left 1. they met in Australia, were due to start a new life with the twins in Australia when there was a bother with the Visa causing this not to happen. How does anyone know that he mentioned he was only going to be back in Ireland temp and Julie knowing this? Their life was in Australia to begin with. All u get is shit from her mouth this all came from the girl who said she was homeless in her family home & then in emergency accommodation when she wasn’t because it came from her own mouth that her friend knew a landlord with a place for a short term lease! There are plenty of single mothers out there with no support from their children’s fathers and who also don’t have the support she has so she can give over with the poor me when she is only a part time parent herself! The twins are on ECCE scheme which is for 3hours not a full fucking day
I might have a bit of understanding if he was Australian but he’s Irish. When you have kids shit happens, life changes and you have to adapt and adjust accordingly. His children live in Ireland HE chose to go back and live in Australia that says it all to me. Your children are supposed to be your number one priority.
We all have plans but they don’t all work out for different reasons

C'mere girlies the ex isn't the first man and won't be the last man to leave his kids, is it that much of a big deal in 2021 that people are horrified when this happens ? It just means the parent rearing the children has to get on with it, accept it and move on, maybe they are all better off who knows !

He's living his life and getting on with it and she is doing the same..The only people getting worked up about it is Tattlers 🤣🤣🤣
Well it was tattlers who brought him up and his new GF. And your 100% right plenty of single mams here but it was the hypocrisy of it all for me.

• Heart

Genie88

She can use her dad as an excuse all she likes. But she went to a house party with kegs ! If she had met friends for a chat, a hug and a cuppa anyone would understand. But zero excuse to attend a party ! I don't remember why I ever liked her in the first place now. She is so quiet today, voice is low,the accent is toned down and most unusual she is not complaining about having to look after her children today cos it's her fault

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Thank you.. ☺☺☺ I'd just call them work pants.. my other half is in construction and I'd never heard them referred to as snickers..🤣🤣🤣 but I've learned something new today 😁😁😁😁
Snickers is just the brand, an expensive one at that which is great when your husbands a dope and cuts his brand new one with an angle grinder. I hate work pants because they're a prick to wash.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
“I’m not gonna stand for that” Julie dear you have no other choice but to stand for that when it’s yourself that’s putting all out there for everyone to see you donkey

Reactions: 19

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Haha the confusion over where the video was posted 😂😂 we will figure out who H in Line of Duty is before we crack this case 😂😂

PS... For the busy mams who still haven't had time to finish the first series of The Crown... Line of Duty is a BBC police drama

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
She’ll stick to cute stories of the twins today, maybe a video of her Dad for sympathy. Otherwise radio silence. It’s people like her we have to thank for spreading Covid and keeping the rest of us in lockdown!