Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say her pals are absolutely fuming with her 🙈 she looked like she had been crying in this mornings stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
Remember Simon Harris wanted to pay these fools to influence us to do the right thing re covid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember Simon Harris wanted to pay these fools to influence us to do the right thing re covid 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know 🙈 part of me wonders were some of them actually paid to do that tit 🧐 definitely not Julie though, she made it clear last year that she wasn’t following guidelines 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say her pals are absolutely fuming with her 🙈 she looked like she had been crying in this mornings stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% I'd say her friends gave her a bollocking espically the one that can be seen really clearly in the video. It could have been one of their houses who knows🤷🏻‍♀️

If she acknowledged it and apologised she might have some redemption but I'd say she is still rattled. I agree with what she said earlier , there won't be any consequences for her and for some reason I think it might get her more sympathy among her devoted followers....blowing off steam after the loss of her father, couldn't give him a proper send off etc don't be suprised if she is on the radio crying before the week is out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she stays indoors with her free window clean shocked that she is so brazen
I really hope these bloggers tip the people who offer free work for them
I would be mortified for a business to come out and complete a job for free

• Wow
Reactions: 14
100% I'd say her friends gave her a bollocking espically the one that can be seen really clearly in the video. It could have been one of their houses who knows🤷🏻‍♀️

If she acknowledged it and apologised she might have some redemption but I'd say she is still rattled. I agree with what she said earlier , there won't be any consequences for her and for some reason I think it might get her more sympathy among her devoted followers....blowing off steam after the loss of her father, couldn't give him a proper send off etc don't be suprised if she is on the radio crying before the week is out 😂
Ah here, looks like she got her windows washed and car valeted for free this morning 🤣🤣 she deserves the reward the crator 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she really should have come on an apologised and make no excuse for what she done you would have a little respect if she done that. She is a grown woman not a teenager ...imagine if it was a teenager be all over face book. If she cries about her dad to me that's trying to take the easy way out and get symptohy.

Reactions: 8
It had to be done in error, she must have thought she was adding to her own page but mistaked & used her twins gram hence why it was taken down so quickly.

if she addressed it & said listen it was wrong in hindsight I should have not gone, but no's are low I need a blow out, but of course that doesn't excuse my behavior.

Reactions: 2
Her neighbours must be wondering what they are doing wrong, going out to work every day and if they dont clean their own windows they have to pay someone to do it and the single mother who finds life hard sits on her ass all day and gets them done for nothing. Its a very unfair society !

Reactions: 25
That’s what I was thinking... I’d say the best thing she can do is a bit of damage control. That video has done it’s rounds and I doubt brands will want to associate with someone that flouts the rules so brazenly 🥴 please don’t shoot me for saying this but as much as that video has been circulated, I still don’t think she will face questioning or fines from the authorities 🙈 it’s a shame really but that’s just how it is 🙄
It's doing the rounds on Twitter so I highly doubht it will be ignored by the Authorities.

Reactions: 7
If the rumours are true, The girl in the middle of the video ,Her employers saw it .She works with the public so I don't think there will be much sympathy. Julie has landed them all into alot of trouble.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Ah here, looks like she got her windows washed and car valeted for free this morning 🤣🤣 she deserves the reward the crator 🙈
Awh but sur the poor pet deserves it cos you know she's a poor single mother, with no support and she's rattled from the drink at the weekend 😂You couldn't possibly expect her to clean her car or windows herself sur she doesn't have a minute🤦🏻‍♀️

Wish someone would come and clean my windows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awh but sur the poor pet deserves it cos you know she's a poor single mother, with no support and she's rattled from the drink at the weekend 😂You couldn't possibly expect her to clean her car or windows herself sur she doesn't have a minute🤦🏻‍♀️

Wish someone would come and clean my windows 😂
Life of riley that wan has 😂😂😂😂 I'm doing something wrong thats for sure!

Reactions: 3
If the rumours are true, The girl in the middle of the video ,Her employers saw it .She works with the public so I don't think there will be much sympathy. Julie has landed them all into alot of trouble.
Oh Jesus Christ 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'd die if it was me.
She doesn’t give a duck Julie no one bleeping cares about your second day dinner I have second third fourth embarrassment for you over your carry on , and trying to carry on like nothing happened is cringe 😬 I don’t know how she has the balls to get on the camera be a different story if her father was still alive and Sick and other people were doing it she would have something to say then

Reactions: 6
Talking in a low voice today indicates she knows she royally fucked up! If FB pages are listening to ppls. Let’s get it trending on Twitter redfm supports rule breakers openly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her agent must have told her to put a face of makeup on
I haven’t worn that much product in over a year 🤪 I forget what way to use them but if Vaseline and conclear and I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.