Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not said it was an old party though? I don't believe that of course, im just being nosey tbh lol if local parents have complained it could be the beginning of the end for her.
The Carrigaline 6 would all have to stick to the same story but im sure phone pings technically could determine if they were all at the one address at the same time. The barrels, taps and bar put into storage.Whoever was babysitting would have to lie also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

The Carigaline 6 would all have to stick to the same story but im sure phone pings technically could determine if they were all at the one address at the same time. Whoever was babysitting would have to lie also.
You 100% listen to True Crime podcasts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That Ciara Dempsey bleep.. the same one that was caught trolling a few insta huns under a fake profile a few months ago 🥴
Totally missed that, who was she trolling? I always thought there was something about her I didn't like!

Reactions: 1
Totally missed that, who was she trolling? I always thought there was something about her I didn't like!
Not too sure, think she had a few fake pages and a few profiles on here slagging off a couple of instahuns

I’m just catching up. I was saying it to someone I know in the guards and From what she’s saying all she can do is report the fake pages to
Insta/Facebook for harassment to get them deleted. They won’t do nothing for her. She’s a 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone is direct messaging her any hate either she’s an open page she has her comments open

Do you think the people who are supporting her don't know about the party video? I never heard of any of the people that are sharing about her going to the authorities. I think people have seen the real Julie. She also didn't get many followers from it.

Reactions: 3
The thing is there are plenty of people who wouldn't care if she was at a party. They are breaking rules left right and center themselves so see no wrong. Id imagine julie attracts a certain demographic

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.