Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the video here
She can't lie herself out of this one!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She is quiet today
Probably hungover and shitting a brick knowing people have seen her disgustingly breaking the rules last night. She watches here, she's going to see the video has been saved. I'm going to bet she'll have some sort of mental break down bawling down the phone over something by tomorrow to put people who haven't seen the video off the scent. This honestly infuriates me, we only seen some family one time last year, we've missed a whole year of my baby nieces life, she started walking and I never even got to see her sit up on her own...I feel like packing up the car and traveling through counties to go see them after this but I won't. Please whoever saved that video send it to the radio stations, the gals and ma's groups.... something has to be done 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Haha at this stage I don't care what people are doing. If they are partying away just stay clear of me until my parents are vaccinated (both over 70, both with serious health issues and not one vaccine yet)
But how stupid is she to post it online. The whole crew at the party looked like right scumbags.
Julie won't mention it at all, she'll make some smart comment about Karen's and that will be it.
Her face though... It's so so irritating

Reactions: 15
Probably hungover and shitting a brick knowing people have seen her disgustingly breaking the rules last night. She watches here, she's going to see the video has been saved. I'm going to bet she'll have some sort of mental break down bawling down the phone over something by tomorrow to put people who haven't seen the video off the scent. This honestly infuriates me, we only seen some family one time last year, we've missed a whole year of my baby nieces life, she started walking and I never even got to see her sit up on her own...I feel like packing up the car and traveling through counties to go see them after this but I won't. Please whoever saved that video send it to the radio stations, the gals and ma's groups.... something has to be done 😤
She wouldn’t have the manners to feel ashamed or shitting a brick like any other decent person would

Reactions: 9
Wasting your time sending it in to any of the groups, you’ll more than likely only get abuse yourself. Look at the bperfect event last year, people still stuck up for the likes of gorry & mrsmakeup🙄 most people now are breaking the guidelines and we’ve plenty of fools who still think it’s a conspiracy theory🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe that he or her mom are blocked. How could he reply to a comment on her page otherwise? She said before her Dad loved the reactions to his stories and would ask her mom to check the comments- could she do this if she was blocked? I think they are all as bad as each other but she tries to exonerate them by saying they’re blocked and can’t see her carry on.
They’re both blocked from viewing her stories. They can see her posts on her page.

She just gave a little nod there to her followers about a competition
As if anyone would want anything for free off her with the infection on her face 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Wonder was the mother Paula out with her last night? Maybe that’s why Seanie was minding the twins as Julie & Paula were out on the lash. Wouldn’t be like her not to as she’s as bad as her chav daughter!! Mourning their father & husband my eye.

I have the video here
She can't lie herself out of this one!!
Well fair play to you, straight into that ape who’s always interviewing her in the morning on that Cork radio show, Niall Boylan is it?see how she crawls out of this one!! Time for the Tattlers to have their say now who have always had her dads best interests at heart and supporting our frontliners. Our Crispina is finished now!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Already sent onto Neil prendeville the idiot who always has her and supermomslimming on the radio. Asked a Garda friend about the party he said because of the home bar set up they can look into it they’d question her about who had it haha as obviously no way of knowing the address of which one of her scumbag friends set it up! She can have the fear now today waiting for the knock on the door no more than she deserves for broadcasting it to the world. At least don’t flaunt it in peoples faces some of whom could be really struggling with restrictions but sticking to them for others sake or some who are entitled to be sensitive as have lost loved ones but at least she got a night of pints anyway with her scummy rough friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bit unfair maybe he just wants to spend time with his niece and nephew. Plenty of aunts/uncles want to be involved in their nieces or nephews lives because they just want to be. nothing nasty needs to be insinuated.

Reactions: 8
Shame Claire Balding isn’t still doing her page, she might have called her out publicly

Reactions: 5
Have to say I’m shocked. I always got the feeling she was quite common because of how she spoke and misspelled things, but her friends give quite the snapshot of how bad she really is 🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.