Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially the one who's employer apparently has seen the video (read it on here earlier, it may be a rumour though) xx
I know that if my employer had seen me breaking restrictions like that then I would be in trouble, so I hope they are taking it seriously

Reactions: 4
Especially the one who's employer apparently has seen the video (read it on here earlier, it may be a rumour though) xx
The video has 26.3 thousand views on TikTok now and over 300 shares.... hopefully it'll be addressed by someone 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“That’s my face”, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂
You know when you are on a normal night out and you have a good few drinks and you wake up the next morning to see you were tagged in lots of pics and stories and then you look at them and the pure shame and mortification hits you.
Well imagine how her drinking buddies felt on the Sunday morning 😂😂😂😂 this is a hundred times worse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie shared it on her public platform to over 70k followers, They all lost that right to privacy when that happened

Reactions: 9
I'm weak at the response though, obsessed even !! " You're great at the aul singing" 😂😂😂

I'm not sure thats why I blocked names, can take it down ??
Haven’t a clue myself, I’m thinking if it’s public it’s anybody’s 😂😂

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂
You know when you are on a normal night out and you have a good few drinks and you wake up the next morning to see you were tagged in lots of pics and stories and then you look at them and the pure shame and mortification hits you.
Well imagine how her drinking buddies felt on the Sunday morning 😂😂😂😂 this is a hundred times worse
26,000 times worse🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Predictions for the week

Julie "purple 🟣 " over (insert made up incident)
Julie mentions tinder fella again..
Fionn is a sweetheart (v true)

Julie fake apology for house party hi jinks/ brings in cocos law.../ Denies all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.