Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a neck like a jockeys bo**ox all the same, I wouldnt show my face if I was her 🙈🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How Julie can just yak on stories today like nothing has happened 🙈🙈
Dope of a woman!!!

Reactions: 13
Talking about the films herself and Seanie watched at the weekend.. she’s a complete joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are a lot of barrels and taps. How much would that set up cost i wonder?
Screenshot_20210419_210221.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is that actually in a house? Sorry now but I couldn’t have all that tit in my house... pure animals
I initially thought it was a pub. Must be hard up for beer to have a set up like that. Couldn't have it under my roof. Imagine living next door to them.

Reactions: 1
I initially thought it was a pub. Must be hard up for beer to have a set up like that. Couldn't have it under my roof. Imagine living next door to them.
The set up really looks rotten. Its in a kitchen area by the looks of the start of the video. I see the tik tok has the real celine dione song up on another video :LOL: poor seanie's handle on the start of the twitter videos. She really has put them all in the spot light.

Reactions: 5
Don’t be surprised if it was another Supermom job to get more followers and she’ll come on and thank everybody for it too, she’s shameless

Reactions: 1
How Julie can just yak on stories today like nothing has happened 🙈🙈
Dope of a woman!!!
She knows nothing will happen and many people that follow she will continue to follow her 🤷‍♀️ It’s like that Larby one , outed for so much dodgy behaviour but here she is still making money , it’s impossible for them to face any consequences really .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.