Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't wait for the stupid reel tomorrow. It'll have to be coming surely after the random stranger pooorple story today.

Reactions: 2
It was in my hole an old story, she was making her fakeaway with the same blouse on under the hairy cardi. Now I have heard of sharing memories but I never shared a memory of my favourite blouse.
I am very let down that she is telling lies about it, I don't follow her on anything other than Instagram, so only going by what's said here but that's very disappointing to not address it and then lie.
Next will be on "my father's soul it was an old video"
I mean, if you are lowlife enough to lie, you are lowlife enough to stoop that low too.

Reactions: 12
This tiktok page is calling her out.. View attachment 537431
51.4k views 😲😲😲😲😲Holy Moly!

It was in my hole an old story, she was making her fakeaway with the same blouse on under the hairy cardi. Now I have heard of sharing memories but I never shared a memory of my favourite blouse.
I am very let down that she is telling lies about it, I don't follow her on anything other than Instagram, so only going by what's said here but that's very disappointing to not address it and then lie.
Next will be on "my father's soul it was an old video"
I mean, if you are lowlife enough to lie, you are lowlife enough to stoop that low too.
Julie is a snake. She had her chance this morning to address it and she came out with that. I'm sorry but she deserves it now to be called out. Fair fks to them 👏👏

Reactions: 11
51.4k views 😲😲😲😲😲Holy Moly!

Julie is a snake. She had her chance this morning to address it and she came out with that. I'm sorry but she deserves it now to be called out. Fair fks to them 👏👏
Totally agree. I hate liars. Nothing else matters once you are lied to, trust is gone.

Reactions: 5
Brenda from red fm can't Ignore this now. They are friends and she has got her on the show many times. She is a producer and she has journalist in her insta bio. Really biased if she completely ignores this when Neil is always giving out about covid house parties etc.

Reactions: 13
Brenda from red fm can't Ignore this now. They are friends and she has got her on the show many times. She is a producer and she has journalist in her insta bio. Really biased if she completely ignores this when Neil is always giving out about covid house parties etc.
I agree, soon we will see if this Brenda has journalistic integrity or if she wants to be friends with these scumbags more?
No matter how much Julie tries to sweep this under her carpet she is a laughing stock in cork at the moment, everyone is laughing at her stupidity

Reactions: 6
I was talking to my friends mothers brothers dog whose a guard yesterday and apparently you can only get fined if your caught having a party at the time. So even though there's video proof it's only her word against ours if you get me, so maybe joooliee won't get a fine at all, so they only thing good enough for her is to be scandalised with the video going around. But our joolie won't be pooiirpleeeeee at all shur isn't she a single mom only having a good time it doesn't happen that often bless her. I'm up from ten past one small one is still awake and won't sleep at all today either is not had a drink in 5 years so partys pubs don't mean duck all to me I love a constant hangover since I've gad my youngest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else hope that Tik tok page becomes the new bloggers unveiled?!? it would be great if they could follow up with more stuff from other bloggers..

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else hope that Tik tok page becomes the new bloggers unveiled?!? it would be great if they could follow up with more stuff from other bloggers..
And I hope they would open comments again

Reactions: 1
Blame everyone else but herself. Nobody dragged her to that party, Nobody forced her to take a video and post it online. Julie your 33 now maybe starting acting it. I predict an IGTV roaring into the camera again 🙄

Reactions: 12
Ehhhh if she's in the station she's literally risking the fines for being out at the party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha skitting at your wan filming herself walking into the station 😂 probably saw her coming and we’re rolling the eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.