Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was on TikTok but whoever set up that page deleted it and loads of other comments, she said something like when I put pics up of me & dead dad he didn’t crawl out of the grave for the pic
What a dope..... yes there is throwbacks and looking at memories bit not that video.

Reactions: 1
What a dope..... yes there is throwbacks and looking at memories bit not that video.
A couple of people commenting it’s an old video, the rest are just calling out whoever set up the page😂 there’ll be nothing done about it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she actually say that 😂😂😂That was no more an old video than the man on the moon 😂😂😂😂 Someone take the shovel off julie, she's digging a big enough hole as it is!

Reactions: 8
Is the electricity off in Carrigaline today.....must be, not a screen in sight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What time was the video uploaded because comments here started around 2am. Who posts memories at time and then deletes it. Most people didnt have a full blown bar until covid either.

Reactions: 15
Comments are turned off on TikTok now🙄🙄
I have no doubt it was Saturday night, same top, sunglasses as Saturday
But nothing will happen with the guards or anyone else, there’s no proof where the party was or when it was and as far as I know it’s not illegal to have a bar in your own home.

Someone setting up fake profiles on multiple social media platforms outing someone with a 20second video was always going to look spiteful, who the fook has time to do that? At least BU was impartial

Reactions: 7
A couple of people commenting it’s an old video, the rest are just calling out whoever set up the page😂 there’ll be nothing done about it
And she wearing the same clothes she’d on that day. Would you go way out of it Julie and stop burying yourself even further with the fakeness & lies. Keep sharing everyone until no brand will ever touch her again!!!

Comments are turned off on TikTok now🙄🙄
I have no doubt it was Saturday night, same top, sunglasses as Saturday
But nothing will happen with the guards or anyone else, there’s no proof where the party was or when it was and as far as I know it’s not illegal to have a bar in your own home.

Someone setting up fake profiles on multiple social media platforms outing someone with a 20second video was always going to look spiteful, who the fook has time to do that? At least BU was impartial
Can I ask you where the video is on thick tok?? I searched cork house party but can’t see it 🙈

2CD7730B-6B0E-4A1B-9BB6-40593718A29C.png

Can she deny that they are old when she was wearing the exact same clothes THAT day. Not a week prior, pre-COVID or anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 536642
Can she deny that they are old when she was wearing the exact same clothes THAT day. Not a week prior, pre-COVID or anything!
Same earings, glasses on the head. Be an adult own ur mistakes.
I get on the my 7 and 3 year for lies and there's a reason so they won't be grown adults and can't apologise when they do wrong.

Reactions: 9
The reality of it now is Julie has noone to blame but herself, she can't go to Gardaí to report it because then thats what 5 others and herself in big trouble over the party. She posted it herself. The constant lies and pulling the sympathy card is not going to work this time. The Gardai may very well take it serious.

If it was an old why was the girl in the middle, the one singing in a panic to get it removed last night from the radio stations facebook page ?

Reactions: 11
Who posted it? Why turn off comments?
I don't think I can post the name without it getting deleted, is the link gone ?
I don't know why comments are off but apparently Julie had commented on it. Apparently it's been shared over 150 times.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.