Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thousands have seen the video, the embarrasing singing, the load of barrels, Julie should of owned it yesterday to save her friends.

Reactions: 2
If it was an old why was the girl in the middle, the one singing in a panic to get it removed last night from the radio stations facebook page ?
Must be you ones house so that was hosting the party the crow that thought she was Beyoncé. Afraid of her life there’s a big fine coming!!! I’m sure all the TD’s and media will eventually see it once it’s getting enough publicity. Not a bit of remorse then carrying on like she done nothing wrong!!

Where’s her bestie Liz Reaney or Poppy Lynch? Surprised she’s not on sticking up for her best friend Julie!! All keeping very quiet aren’t they?

Reactions: 9
Small blessings that Julie doesn't work in the creche anymore, I would be LIVID if i had a child attending there.

Reactions: 5
Ah lads member she had the covid test and she was negative so like that's a free ticket for house parties 🙈🤣🤣 that will be Julie's thinking on it just u wait

• Haha
Reactions: 4
48 hours or so and that’s the best excuse she could think of 🤣🤣 old video my arse.

• Haha
She doesn't have an agent in her bio , like all the ones with Andrea Roche agency have it in theirs. She's too small fry and unpolished for a manager or at least a decent one 😂

' I swear guard its an old video that I posted my mistake and then I was pooorple when I realised it cos you know I an a poor single mom on my own with no help and my head is melted ' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen the video on tik tok. The page was called wistleblower or something and that was the only video on it. Loving this tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah lads member she had the covid test and she was negative so like that's a free ticket for house parties 🙈🤣🤣 that will be Julie's thinking on it just u wait
I’d say she’s reading her thinking we’re thick witches😂 sure she said last year she wouldn’t be following any public health guidelines 🤣🤣 at least she’s kept her word on something 🤣🤣

• Haha
She has made a fool out of herself and shown her friends for the scumbags they are. If I was them I would be raging at this idiot

Reactions: 13
She has made a fool out of herself and shown her friends for the scumbags they are. If I was them I would be raging at this idiot
Especially the one who's employer apparently has seen the video (read it on here earlier, it may be a rumour though) xx

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.