Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie you were purple because Erin beeped at a man
Not bleeping purple because your broke covid rules at a party with plenty of people and about 4 taps and kegs of beer please go off line you look like a tool

Reactions: 21
I think Julie should step away from all social media for a while. People would probably be not as enraged as they are if she just owned it. Admitted she fucked up big time, We're all human, We all make mistakes. From what I've seen online today and offline that vidoe is doing the rounds on alot of a social media platforms. It isn't going anywhere and she only has herself to blame for that, The video wasn't a secret recording, That video waa recorded by her and posted to over 70k followers by her. She needs to be a grown ass woman and admit she fucked up.

Reactions: 15
It's doing the rounds on Twitter so I highly doubht it will be ignored by the Authorities.

Has someone posted it on twitter? I have not seen it.

As my mother would say " good enough of her" to get caught out , idiot.
I literally go nowhere , nearly a recluse at this stage which is not good but that's for another day........

Reactions: 7
5F224671-332B-4ECC-A95A-CD87AA46CA8A.png
It’s on Twitter alright , page was set up December 18 and all 8 tweets are Gomie Julie’s video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Julie should step away from all social media for a while. People would probably be not as enraged as they are if she just owned it. Admitted she fucked up big time, We're all human, We all make mistakes. From what I've seen online today and offline that vidoe is doing the rounds on alot of a social media platforms. It isn't going anywhere and she only has herself to blame for that, The video wasn't a secret recording, That video waa recorded by her and posted to over 70k followers by her. She needs to be a grown ass woman and admit she fucked up.
She’s not gona step away, most of the comments on the videos is from people slagging the poster and taking the piss out of them for tagging Simon Harris😂 who’s deleting comments on the videos? Truth is more than half the country hasn’t abided by every single guideline and aren’t hypocrites. If I broke the guidelines I wouldn’t be calling out someone else for it.
It’s not a call out page it’s only exposing Julie like the rest of the fake pages that someone made, why not call out every influencer on it?

She's some gomey I swear to God. I hope the twins will be off creche for the next week. I would be absolutely fuming if my kids were in the same class as hers. They should be getting a phone call

Reactions: 5
I love how she is playing the perfect mother act today and feeling very sorry for herself 🙄.....I can see it now later the tears will come

Reactions: 11
I love how she is playing the perfect mother act today and feeling very sorry for herself 🙄.....I can see it now later the tears will come
She’s saying it’s an old video so they’ll be back at crèche tomorrow

She’s saying it’s an old video so they’ll be back at crèche tomorrow
Where she say that...I can't believe she thinks people woiy I'd believe that..if it is an old video why delete as quick as it went up at 2am....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh the best mom ever shur god love her😂😂😂 beach walks, arts & crafts, a dinner be made and shown soon then she might even wash the kids and read a story 😱😱 later on a big cry cos it's just soooo hard like doin it all on your own, pity me pity me forget all about the house party 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where she say that...I can't believe she thinks people woiy I'd believe that..if it is an old video why delete as quick as it went up at 2am....😂
It was on TikTok but whoever set up that page deleted it and loads of other comments, she said something like when I put pics up of me & dead dad he didn’t crawl out of the grave for the pic

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh the best mom ever shur god love her😂😂😂 beach walks, arts & crafts, a dinner be made and shown soon then she might even wash the kids and read a story 😱😱 later on a big cry cos it's just soooo hard like doin it all on your own, pity me pity me forget all about the house party 😂😂
Preemptively trying to act like a decent human incase Neil or anyone else contacts her? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.