Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Company I wont use again.
Dont grasp why they need to give her a freebie .as they are so busy with work you have to wait a couple of weeks to get them so they dont need the free advertising.

Reactions: 7
If the rumours are true, The girl in the middle of the video ,Her employers saw it .She works with the public so I don't think there will be much sympathy. Julie has landed them all into alot of trouble.
That will probably get her on the radio saying her followers got her friend fired. She will cry and say how hard she has it and her minions will lap it up, same as when sms got in trouble.

Reactions: 7
Someone has a lot of time on their hands, at this stage surely Julie has being reported to every department in cork😂😂 you’d swear she was a vip😂

That will probably get her on the radio saying her followers got her friend fired. She will cry and say how hard she has it and her minions will lap it up, same as when sms got in trouble.
I’ve no sympathy for anyone in the video, they all knew it was a video😂 if you don’t want proof of what your doing don’t get ina video with someone who has 70,000 followers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone has a lot of time on their hands, at this stage surely Julie has being reported to every department in cork😂😂 you’d swear she was a vip😂

I’ve no sympathy for anyone in the video, they all knew it was a video😂 if you don’t want proof of what your doing don’t get ina video with someone who has 70,000 followers
@Teenytot I wonder has she received a knock in her door yet? 🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@jellybbif she does get a knock you'll have to get onto the guards in Cartigline rather than Limerick about your neighbour 😂
I swear to god if she gets a knock on the door I’m packing my bags and moving down to carrigaline 🤣 you would have to comit murder around here for them to do anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In all seriousness, I wonder what possessed her to post that video on her stories on Saturday night? Do we think it was a mistake as in meant for a private story or was it an attempt to goad and rile people up? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She no more posted that on purpose as otherwise she wouldn’t of deleted it as quick. She’s so slow she posted to the wrong story, the guilt is written all over her scabby face today as she can’t make eye contact, probably only kept the Twinnies off today so she’d have some content!! Gowl

I’d say her pals are absolutely fuming with her 🙈 she looked like she had been crying in this mornings stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
Crying because she was probably told keep the Twinnies home & it’s raining. Sure god love her

Reactions: 8
She kept the kids off so nobody could say she was putting the creche at risk or ring the creche about her, she's a carcrash the poor dope!

Reactions: 6
If anyone knows where anyone of the people in the video works they should be reported to their employer. We are never gonnna get back to normal with the likes of this.

Reactions: 2
She can use her dad as an excuse all she likes. But she went to a house party with kegs ! If she had met friends for a chat, a hug and a cuppa anyone would understand. But zero excuse to attend a party ! I don't remember why I ever liked her in the first place now. She is so quiet today, voice is low,the accent is toned down and most unusual she is not complaining about having to look after her children today cos it's her fault

Reactions: 20
She kept the kids off so nobody could say she was putting the creche at risk or ring the creche about her, she's a carcrash the poor dope!
I agree but one day is no good they should be off for the week least but she’ll not do that, one day is all she will tolerate her own children

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.