Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had such a devastating loss as in losing a child, but my sisters friend lost her 11 year old son when a car knocked him down on the way to school one morning. If Julie saw one thousandth of what this girl has gone through, and she was a single mother who was sometimes tired etc, she would stop whinging about having to rear her children. It’s so terribly insulting to all of the bereaved parents and also the would be parents struggling to conceive.

And if she doesn’t think that the children don’t pick up on the unwanted vibes she’s fooling herself. They may not have understood English at birth, or the dribble she now spouts( but children know when they’re not wanted and when they’re in the way.
I hope she doesn’t have a Boyf.. she’d completely give the kids away to the next stranger in a van

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This witch INFURIATES me.... always goin on about "school" being open.... its just a dump off for her, i would give the moon and stars for my child to be home, but hes DEAD! GONE FOREVER..... she has no idea how bloody lucky she is, and how easy she has it😤 Julie, you do not deserve those kids, you even said "you'd give them to the postman" i saw my child die before my eyes in a horrific crash, bad enough, but seeing him lay in a coffin, my little boy, was total devastation.. But you think its funny making coffin tik toks cos your kids annoy you... you are a disgrace, thank god i was a proper mother to my child, i pity your twins being dragged up by you🙄

My heart is breaking reading this.
I’m so so sorry.
Reading things like this makes me more grateful each day to have my child & it makes me sick watching Julie giving out about her.
Every single issue she has with her kids is her own fault!
She has no idea about reality, she has no grasp about how lucky she was to get pregnant, give birth & have two healthy kids. She has no idea about the struggles of others as she is so absorbed in herself.
I’ve never seen anyone so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My heart is breaking reading this.
I’m so so sorry.
Reading things like this makes me more grateful each day to have my child & it makes me sick watching Julie giving out about her.
Every single issue she has with her kids is her own fault!
She has no idea about reality, she has no grasp about how lucky she was to get pregnant, give birth & have two healthy kids. She has no idea about the struggles of others as she is so absorbed in herself.
I’ve never seen anyone so selfish.
Thank you so much.... they are just an inconvenience for her, it makes me sad for the twins and mad at her, shes not normal! The rediculous reel she put up today, and her father only passed a month ago, she looks like shes not even bothered🤷🏻‍♀️ when my mam died, i was a blubbering mess for literally years

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thank you so much.... they are just an inconvenience for her, it makes me sad for the twins and mad at her, shes not normal! The rediculous reel she put up today, and her father only passed a month ago, she looks like shes not even bothered🤷🏻‍♀️ when my mam died, i was a blubbering mess for literally years
I can't see any reel

Reactions: 1
I can't see any reel
I saw a reel last night that was utter crap
Something about her son being a doctor like his daddy ?! WTF
and her daughter being a fashion designer
And “I hope I’m not the reason my kids need therapy”

She has has lost it. She needs to go see a doctor!
She will be the reason her kids need therapy.

Edited: it’s a tik tok - it’s on her tik tok page now
And a second video about
“What’s that one thing your ex gave you that you can’t get rid of” and the camera turns to Fionn. Nice Julie. 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I saw a reel last night that was utter crap
Something about her son being a doctor like his daddy ?! WTF
and her daughter being a fashion designer
And “I hope I’m not the reason my kids need therapy”

She has has lost it. She needs to go see a doctor!
She will be the reason her kids need therapy.

Edited: it’s a tik tok - it’s on her tik tok page now
And a second video about
“What’s that one thing your ex gave you that you can’t get rid of” and the camera turns to Fionn. Nice Julie. 🤮

View attachment 496798

View attachment 496801
That reel about “what her ex gave her” is disgusting... she’s a nasty piece of work.. she wouldn’t turn the camera to Irelands rose like she did on fionn.. not that she should have it on either of them I just think it speaks volumes that she chose it to be fionn... his dad really needs to step in here and save his poor little soul 😌

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That reel about “what her ex gave her” is disgusting... she’s a nasty piece of work.. she wouldn’t turn the camera to Irelands rose like she did on fionn.. not that she should have it on either of them I just think it speaks volumes that she chose it to be fionn... his dad really needs to step in here and save his poor little soul 😌
Oh my god how could you say that about a child

Reactions: 3
Oh my god ... wtf... you wouldnt think her dad had only died carrying on like that...

Disgusting... jesus what is wrong with all these idiots ...

Reactions: 6
She's with the birds God love her, makes me sick with the kids, me, I can't have kids and would give anything for one and to see this mope with the 2 turns my stomach

Reactions: 9
I feel so so sorry for Fionn in that tik tok.
It's so desperately sad. And it's a bleeping shame that the social don't have enough homes for kids in physical abuse, because mental abuse is just as bad

Reactions: 5
I feel so so sorry for Fionn in that tik tok.
It's so desperately sad. And it's a bleeping shame that the social don't have enough homes for kids in physical abuse, because mental abuse is just as bad
It makes sense when you see her teaching Erin to call Fionn a donkey and not her brother.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
just watched the tik tok about poor fionn. Someone commented it’s horrendous. Poor child my heart breaks for him. And er calling him a donkey this morning 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Attention

Anytime I've needed to cry while walking I stick a hat and sunglasses on and, hope I don't see anyone in case they ask am I ok
Don’t lie.. you record yourself then you lift the sunglasses so everyone can see, then you post it to your instagram so thousands of people can see you and load the “poor you” “your such an inspiration” comments on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
JESUS bleeping CHRIST.. I needed to shout that sorry... lifting the glasses up so we can see her crying .. sweet lord above 😂😂 nah, I'm done... wtf

Attention seeking at its finest ... give me strength...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.