Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm officially off Instagram 5 weeks, 🤣 so pop on here to see what stupid posts shes at and Im bleeping shocked at her stupidity No I'm actually not the girl needs help asap. My 2 nieces are on tiktok both only 11 and honest to god they've more sense. Yes if you have your kids 24/7 silently think to yourself god im gonna have a breakdown I'm no hypocrite mine are driving me to the brink of sanity at least 3 times a day. I've no help genuinely I am a single mom to a hormonal teenager and sn little one. And my god it's hard work but I'd never ever ever post something like that she deserves the back lash she gets on this tbh. My youngest has been off 2 weeks cold and chicken pocks he was only back last Friday and now he is off again as there is 2 covid cases in his class so he is off now until after Easter 🤣🤣 can I just say something else the news that stopped the breakdown yesterday his official diagnosis is on the 29th of may after 4 years so a weights been lifted 🥰🥰 anyways hope yous are all well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another stranger story.. cork people must be the most generous thoughtful people in Ireland.. genuine question tho.. would other cork people say “ I smiled all the wayS home” is it a cork thing, I know different counties have different ways of saying things so I am genuinely wondering because to be it sounds absolutely mad to me 🙉😂

Reactions: 3
Only the cork huns have a poor grasp of the english language.
Why would you film yourself crying and post to thousands the mind boggles.
She seems to attract strangers lol

Reactions: 3
Who would honestly drink a cup of coffee that some stranger jumped out of a car and handed you. There could be anything inside in it! For someone that goes on about all the horrible things people send her, you'd think she'd be more wary. A few laxatives inside in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im I wrong to think it's bleeping weird of a random woman to hop in her car buy her coffee and search for her. I would be creeped the duck out

Reactions: 27
Im I wrong to think it's bleeping weird of a random woman to hop in her car buy her coffee and search for her. I would be creeped the duck out
Same. I'd tell them thanks very kind but no thanks.

I don't believe these things keep happening to her

duck sake. A random stranger no more got into her car and went looking for this fuking GOWWWWWL to give her a coffee and a box of maltesers. Getting in to the car to go give her a box in the face is more believable :rolleyes: She bought them herself and made up yet another stupid story about how people love her and support her. GIVE ME bleeping STRENGTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Betcha shes watching "once upon a time" I'm certain that happens in an episode but it's a starbucks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually still not over the fact that all she could think of through her Dad’s funeral was the “gram” I wasn’t hardly seen for months after my poor Dad passed away never mind social media, she wouldn’t know heartbreak if it slapped her in the face, I wasn’t even able to read the condolences with heartbreak but our Julie was so proud of hers from complete fu**ing strangers, get a grip girl and as your friend Supermom would say you need a good ride 🤪 but then again most men I know think you’re a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are people still following this yoke and believing her made up stories😂😂😂 swear she gives me my daily giggle but shouldn't laugh really because she's obviously very unwell! Karma is a witch and thus one will find that out in the future. Imagine caring about nobody not even yourself, must be terrible to be in her head. The kids won't always be kids thank god and they'll see her for what she is, I'm sure her dad is proud of her latest tik tok 🙄 crying after it as always when she's done something so tasteless 🤮

Reactions: 6
What a fukn gowl, a stranger driving around with a cup of coffee for ya, ya muppet, I’ll give you a cup of coffee with a bust of laxatives in it the next time I see ya. Maybe then you’ll tit the nonsense and cop the duck on. Give your head a wobble a mope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have bloked me from her tik tok after I commented on it 😂 I can’t find her now

Reactions: 1
The tik tok with poor Fionn with the net over his face is awful its getting negative Comments, she already deleted some.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Who would honestly drink a cup of coffee that some stranger jumped out of a car and handed you. There could be anything inside in it! For someone that goes on about all the horrible things people send her, you'd think she'd be more wary. A few laxatives inside in it 😂
And in the middle of a pandemic! That person could have covid!!!! Julie is not called the village idiot for no reason🙄

• Haha
I am failing to recall what petrol station in Carrigaline supplies those coffee cups, those clean ones🙄
If I picked up a coffee cup that many times after having coffee in it, it would be destroyed on the lid and looking used....just saying 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.