Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another stranger story.. cork people must be the most generous thoughtful people in Ireland.. genuine question tho.. would other cork people say “ I smiled all the wayS home” is it a cork thing, I know different counties have different ways of saying things so I am genuinely wondering because to be it sounds absolutely mad to me 🙉😂
No we wouldn't but then again we are educated and not attention seeking idiots...

Reactions: 1
That tik tok is digraceful, the poor child. Constantly put as second, constantly picked on by his sister and constantly left out. Julie , love, he is not his father just because he's a boy. Don't blame him for what happened between you and your ex, two consenting adults , and don't take your anger and resentment towards your ex out on him.

As for that shite about the coffee , Jesus Christ give me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️If some gobshite did that they need to give their head a wobble and Julie needs to set her account to private cos that's stage 5 clinger territory, driving around looking for someone to give them coffee 😂She needs to learn that if you are going to lie you need to make it slightly more believable 🤔

Reactions: 17
“I was bawling hiding behind my sun glasses”
Nah ya were talking to insta showing the world you were crying so that you could get the attention you crave every day.... the attention that you crave from strangers and the same attention you can’t stand from your two kids.
The coffee story is def made up.

Reactions: 17
Was she not freaked that someone "supposedly" knew she was out walking and tracked her down? Made up without a doubt to plant the idea so others will drop her a free coffee. No doubt tmr she will announce her route and which coffee shop she prefers.

Reactions: 8
So now the twins are being put the bed with iPads. She is beyond a disgrace at this point

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I saw a reel last night that was utter crap
Something about her son being a doctor like his daddy ?! WTF
and her daughter being a fashion designer
And “I hope I’m not the reason my kids need therapy”

She has has lost it. She needs to go see a doctor!
She will be the reason her kids need therapy.

Edited: it’s a tik tok - it’s on her tik tok page now
And a second video about
“What’s that one thing your ex gave you that you can’t get rid of” and the camera turns to Fionn. Nice Julie. 🤮

View attachment 496798

View attachment 496801
😓 what was she thinking.

Reactions: 2
I’d hate to see her mocking someone behind closed doors if she’s willing to share that to the public about her own child, so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What was

What was it? I missed it.
A video of ‘what was the one thing your ex gave you that you can’t get rid of’ and the camera was turned to Fionn with a fish net over his head... innocent child like

• Sad
  • Sick
I’m sure everyone uses screens/tv to some extent for their kids.
But 3yr olds with iPads in bed, at bed time, unattended & then she’s screaming at them as they’ve touched a button on said iPad and the video has stopped.
And she wonders why the children don’t sleep well?
Anyone praising her for being a good mum is insane.
In 10-15yrs time those two kids are going to be able to read / see all the shite she publicly puts up about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
An ipad instead of reading them a good night story the mind boggles
Can you imagion liveing next door listening to that roaring up the stairs.

Sorry now but she's is a neglectful cu*t god forgive me😡 bleeping the poor kids to bed with tablets, get up off your hole and read a fuckin story to them then they might actually learn something or here's a mad thing they might actually feel wanted!!!!! She's a disgrace of a human shouting up the stairs at 3yr olds to get herself attention. I swear to god if I knew her personally I would knock sense into her, she's the biggest cu*t I've ever seen and I've seen many, sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was she not freaked that someone "supposedly" knew she was out walking and tracked her down? Made up without a doubt to plant the idea so others will drop her a free coffee. No doubt tmr she will announce her route and which coffee shop she prefers.
This is it.
Like they complain about people here commenting on what they do etc.
They are the ones announcing it on a public account.
I'd be firstly freaked if some stranger started shouting at me and approached with a drink that can be tampered with (as in not a contour bottle/can that you can see is sealed)
If they said they knew I was out walking and was driving around looking for me, I'd honestly be reconsidering what I show online because it's scary

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just jumping on regarding the Tik tok with Fionn, it’s disgusting.
I bet Julie is the type that’ll always say about Fionn in a critical way “oh he’s his father’s son”, or any little mistake he makes she’ll tell him he got it from his father. She’ll run that man down to the ground to those kids in years to come.
The shouting up the stairs was awful, they’re 3 years old, in bed, on tablets watching cartoons. The should have been asleep or being read a story to wind down, not stuck to screens.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.