Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
This bitch INFURIATES me.... always goin on about "school" being open.... its just a dump off for her, i would give the moon and stars for my child to be home, but hes DEAD! GONE FOREVER..... she has no idea how bloody lucky she is, and how easy she has it😤 Julie, you do not deserve those kids, you even said "you'd give them to the postman" i saw my child die before my eyes in a horrific crash, bad enough, but seeing him lay in a coffin, my little boy, was total devastation.. But you think its funny making coffin tik toks cos your kids annoy you... you are a disgrace, thank god i was a proper mother to my child, i pity your twins being dragged up by you🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Never in my life have I ever wanted to break restrictions, jump in my car, drive to Cork and punch someone in the face (and I'm not a violent person)..

Dear Julie, you absolute vile person. You've had plenty of free time, nights off, days to yourself to catch up with your housework. Here's a tip, milk has a fridge life of up to 6/7 days so buy extra. Get your shopping on your childfree days (which you seem to have plenty of) instead of necking down the booze and feeling sorry for yourself. You have NO idea how lucky you are with all the support and help you have. Want a problem, try having a sick child in the middle of the night and having to drag 3 other kids out of bed to go to hospital, cause you've nobody who will just appear at the house at a seconds notice to take over.. Try having to put your kids into care as you've no other option as your seriously ill in hospital and having to live with that guilt for years later.. Try having to arrange childcare and schoolruns with literal neighbours and strangers so you could comfort your dying parent as they slipped away..

Stop fucking whinging you absolute cretin and get on with it.. You have literally no idea what it's like to parent alone !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

brandambassador

VIP Member
The whole story is such a lie

erin rose roaring around the shop... was she not in crèche ? No sign of her in video...

the shop decided to sell their display unit ahead of other sets? So how do they advertise in store now?

she bought it and was able to get it delivered within the hour or so

the delivery man asked for her ‘fella’- I have never had this assumption made by any delivery guy ever because usually they are told for health and safety reasons do it themselves!

the delivery guy was offered take away coffee because Julie has takeawaycups ? Really ?

a €35 fee was reduced to €20 because Julie is a single mom.
So 2 incidents of discrimination? He assumed she had a male partner and he assumed she needed the €20 as she’s a single parent.

pull the other fucking one Julie with your Egyptian pyramids brows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Jox

Chatty Member
I’m at a loss to what’s going on in this lady’s head. Honestly.
Julie: Please go and take time with your family. You resent being a single mother, yet many women in controlled/violent/unhealthy/childless relationships envy you. You have your health, your children, your Mam, brother, cousin’s etc, you’re not homeless, broke, sick, disabled. Go and live your life. We don’t need a clown (poorple, donkey, mortified, tan fails, paint fails etc) We don’t need your ‘set-up’ stories. We want you to be happy. Many are watching and mocking, most are concerned. Be mindful that there may be a case for custody built upon your ‘bad mom’ videos.
Used to love your content, but unfollowed today as it feels like the very person mocking mental illness is the one suffering the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm calling complete bullsh*t to her story today.. Sold a display model, 2 weeks after they just put them out for sale for the spring/summer sales. Then somehow is able to get them delivered a few hours later (while the rest of us minions have to wait ip to a week for a delivery) and then the kind hearted man threw the poor single mother (who is out buying garden furniture, so she can't be that hard up) €20 back.. And surely she would have paid HS&M for the delivery (again like the rest of us minions).

I didn't buy Saturdays checkpoint story either. There is an on the spot fine of €60 for non displaying your discs so she would have been fined €120 and told to display her disc immediately, instead of having it at hand to show us all later. No tax either, but she said she paid it that day, so she wasn't asked to produce her disc in the Garda Station within 10 days (like all the rest of us)..

She's the type of person that if she told you the time, you'd have to check your watch..

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
For the people here saying they never have time to watch Netflix or do anything for themselves what do you do when your kids go to bed? Being a parent isn’t what defines us and its only a part of what we are. We are still human beings who are entitled to do things for ourselves. I think there’s a lot of people making themselves out to be martyrs here. I have three kids, work nights, but I still have time to watch Netflix or to chill out
No time for Netflix but bet into tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Heidi77

VIP Member
See those 2 that refused to quarantine after getting their boob jobs in Dubai as they have "limited means". Both on a lone parents payment. This country is a joke. SW should be there for people that need a helping hand. A temporary payment before they get sorted out. It should not be a bloody lifestyle choice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't know what puts me off having kids more...julies insta or the parents on this thread 🤣🤣
You know what, I have 3 kids, and I feed them well, look after them well, and have plenty of time for Netflix as well, I have seen loads of it and not at the detriment of my children. Some parents are neglectful, some are helicopters and some are pure martyrs, but most of us are somewhere in the middle doing the best we can. So don't let this thread put you off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Another bloody lie out of her mouth. I was in my local dunnes this morning and they’ve actually put clothes etc away much more than it was a week ago. Only thing in the kids section available to buy is shoes underwear and pjs... and at that there’s feck all and my dunnes is quite big. So Julie don’t announce to the country dunnes is selling clothes for kids it’s your dunnes only 😡

I see she also deleted the story she shared from kinderama.

julie I haven’t seen my nieces and nephew since well before Christmas. I’m glad you can get your make up done and galavant around town throwing your €50 notes in every shop you pass. I’m not begrudging. I’m sick of this shit and it’s people like you that are prolonging the agony for carers like me. My daughter is high risk and has a rare genetic disorder. So we have to actually lockdown and wait till this shit show is over. Can’t see that happening anytime soon! So thanks very much to each and every person acting the absolute prick. I’m at the end of my last bit of patience right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Puffin

VIP Member
I'm predicting we will have a full on emotional breakdown before the week is out. Tears rolling down her face , bawling into the camera 'it's so hard being a single mom to twins , you know doing everything by yourself. And this week has just been so tough with my dad and everything so my mam and Sean have taking the twins to give me a break cos you know its so hard when you are on with twins all the time cos you know as a single mom you just never get a break ' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
The begrudgery is on another level. People wanting to report her based on assumptions when it's equally possible that her dad gave her money before he passed or that her income is above board and accounted for. I'll never understand how anyone's head works like that. Anyone that would report a single mum of twins because they assume the government are giving her too much money needs to check themselves. We all know the real cheats in this country are the ones running it, but Leo loves the spin that "welfare cheats cheat us all" No Leo, vaccine queue skippers cheat us all, multi billion euro companies that pay no tax here cheat us all, leaders that hand confidential information to their buddies cheat us all, massive pay increases for TDs when the country is on its knees cheat us all, but as long as we're busy making pointing fingers at one another these f*ckers at the top can keep lining their pockets at our expense. Make it make sense 🤯 You can dislike Julie without going out of your way to cause unnecessary stress for another person, not to mention someone who's grieving...getting a kick out of doing that to anyone is sick and it plays into the hands of the actual criminals.
I completely and absolutely disagree with you. It’s those same politicians that you quote give out all the free money to the wasters like Julie. Reporting somebody does nothing only ensure they don’t slip under the radar and they are investigated. If all julies money is legitimate and she declares everything she has nothing to be worried about let people report away and have a laugh at them wasting their time. And sorry as for grieving I know from experience people grieve in all sorts of different ways but she was back on selling shite and promoting things within days, the man wasn’t even cold in the ground and she continues on now Like it never happened so it’s hard to remember that she’s “grieving”.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Clangers2

VIP Member
I don't mean this to sound really disrespectful and I'm a very empathetic person, and I know Julie is grieving and did really love her Dad, but she is so so immature and doesn't see that her mam and Sean are also grieving....I really feel since her father passed away is taking the absolute piss out of her mother, it's all about Julie and Julie's grief, she is the type of person who absolutely craves attention, in every shape and form, both positive and negative and believes that she is the only person in the world who has lost someone, I just feel like she blames alot on the fact the twins dad isn't around too like, sure she even set up an instagram public page to speak out to the world how her babies have been left without a daddy,where is their privacy? And how many women in this country are doing it alone as a single mother?? I myself am one of them....it's not a huge cross to bear, it's not that bad, yes there are hard days but I work 40 hours a week and manage it with two small kids, you work hard and you get on with it.... I've never seen anyone with the huge family support that she has, who don't mind having her around 24/7 and help her 24/7 with all the parenting. She's in lala land....and I think things are gonna get even worse now with her father having passed away

• Heart
Reactions: 29

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I actually felt like jumping up and shouting yes!! I'm so glad she stuck to her guns (or well..says she did) in not giving ER and ice cream but did give Fionn one.
I just happy poor Fionn finally getting a little reward for being so good and the other one learning a lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Msweb93

Who would honestly drink a cup of coffee that some stranger jumped out of a car and handed you. There could be anything inside in it! For someone that goes on about all the horrible things people send her, you'd think she'd be more wary. A few laxatives inside in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Might just be me but I think there's absolutely nothing attractive about anyone who smokes....it's absolutely revolting..🤢

Reactions: 27