Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not known as the village idiot for nothing😂
If I had anyone around to mine and there was 6 empty wine bottles mounted to the wall I’d be disgraced... it’s filthy.. you get a bleeping recycling, glass and waste bin for €25 a month. No excuse

Reactions: 5
I
How many times did she say duck it in front of Erin is it any wonder she says it and mammy skitting🙄
T
How many times did she say duck it in front of Erin is it any wonder she says it and mammy skitting🙄
I thought the same. She didn't lick it off a stone. She just says no as if it okay for her to ask can she say it. If my child asked me 20 times I day could she say duck it i wouldn't just say no you can't she would defo be in time out...

Reactions: 1
If I had anyone around to mine and there was 6 empty wine bottles mounted to the wall I’d be disgraced... it’s filthy.. you get a bleeping recycling, glass and waste bin for €25 a month. No excuse
Where i live, we cant get them, but there is a glass recycling bin in every village.... im sure theres one close to Julie, but she clearly thinks shes got a design feature there.... shes actually a simpleton😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where i live, we cant get them, but there is a glass recycling bin in every village.... im sure theres one close to Julie, but she clearly thinks shes got a design feature there.... shes actually a simpleton😂
Ah ok. Ya there are always large glass bins in retail parks.. surely to god she has one nearby 🥴 imagine thinking of that as a featured piece in your kitchen though 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would that heater not be a danger with the twins running around?? Not worth €75 either in my opinion!!

Reactions: 3
Come here till I tell ya Julie hun, didn’t I have to do the same this morning with my bin. Only difference I carried my big brick with 2 hands and somehow thought never entered my head to record myself doing it. It’s no big deal 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine looking out your front window 7.30am seeing this flute talking into her phone and carrying a breeze block 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd love to get a patio heater. Be lovely with our homemade playhouse outside in the summer.
Unfortunately I had to save for a month for a medical procedure so no heater for me.

Did she not get a new pan before or shortly after Christmas from HS&M as well? If they're not lasting would you not see an issue with that and maybe shop elsewhere???

Reactions: 3
Sure she has bins for them bottles remember the whole tale last year of ohhh my bins get out more then me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
God help whatever man she gets with, she thinks she'll be like one of those goddesses who sit in bed and he'll feed her grapes one by one 😂..... like cop on, putting the bin out is one of the least strenuous things and it takes seconds..I have a partner and guess what? He works full time 6 days a week, I do more around the house on my own like most do obviously because he's out working! Playing the damsel in destress is ridiculous...she's been watching too much disney!

Reactions: 10
God help whatever man she gets with, she thinks she'll be like one of those goddesses who sit in bed and he'll feed her grapes one by one 😂..... like cop on, putting the bin out is one of the least strenuous things and it takes seconds..I have a partner and guess what? He works full time 6 days a week, I do more around the house on my own like most do obviously because he's out working! Playing the damsel in destress is ridiculous...she's been watching too much disney!
Imagine taking your phone out while bringing the bins out... it's so strange... rachel gorry does it and jen Hattan used to do it ... just put the god dam bins out and feck off seriously.. humans are weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but the dirt on the hoody she’s wearing out walking, IN PUBLIC. I wouldn’t wear that to clean the house as it’s so dirty.

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to emphasise the whole ER saying duck it..she’s 3, please reprimand her for saying it instead of waiting on the insta huns to say their kids are the same 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
HER KIDS DO NOT GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! she wants to try working from home with a child in school and baby at home!!!!

Reactions: 14
Why does she feel the need to emphasise the whole ER saying duck it..she’s 3, please reprimand her for saying it instead of waiting on the insta huns to say their kids are the same 🙄🙄
Sure the child now knows she's "allowed" To say it, by just prefacing it with "I'm not allowed to say duck, aren't I not"

Eh she's still saying it.

If you don't want her to, you need to be reprimanding her, not filming her and smiling proudly at her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.