Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch INFURIATES me.... always goin on about "school" being open.... its just a dump off for her, i would give the moon and stars for my child to be home, but hes DEAD! GONE FOREVER..... she has no idea how bloody lucky she is, and how easy she has it😀 Julie, you do not deserve those kids, you even said "you'd give them to the postman" i saw my child die before my eyes in a horrific crash, bad enough, but seeing him lay in a coffin, my little boy, was total devastation.. But you think its funny making coffin tik toks cos your kids annoy you... you are a disgrace, thank god i was a proper mother to my child, i pity your twins being dragged up by youπŸ™„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This witch INFURIATES me.... always goin on about "school" being open.... its just a dump off for her, i would give the moon and stars for my child to be home, but hes DEAD! GONE FOREVER..... she has no idea how bloody lucky she is, and how easy she has it😀 Julie, you do not deserve those kids, you even said "you'd give them to the postman" i saw my child die before my eyes in a horrific crash, bad enough, but seeing him lay in a coffin, my little boy, was total devastation.. But you think its funny making coffin tik toks cos your kids annoy you... you are a disgrace, thank god i was a proper mother to my child, i pity your twins being dragged up by youπŸ™„

I cannot tell you enough how very sorry I am for your loss πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am so very sorry for your loss πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So very sorry for ur loss 😒 xox

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My heart breaks for you...I can’t even imagine how u feel ❀❀ so sorry for ur loss

There will never be words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss . No parent should ever have to go through that , I am so so sorry . If you ever need to talk or if you need anything I don’t think I’m alone in saying you can contact any of us ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There will never be words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss . No parent should ever have to go through that , I am so so sorry . If you ever need to talk or if you need anything I don’t think I’m alone in saying you can contact any of us ❀
Thank you so much, very kind x

My heart breaks for you...I can’t even imagine how u feel ❀❀ so sorry for ur loss
Awh the frustration of that yolk led me to ranr😭

I cannot tell you enough how very sorry I am for your loss πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Thank you x

Reactions: 2
Omg seriously wouldn't it be great to have the money julie has . To just be able see stuff and think oh ya i want that and buy it there and then... my god she never stops never seems to struggle with money...
I worked for 26 yrs and had to leave my job 3 yrs ago to take care of my asd son... I would give anything to be back working and having a social life again. (Obviously not in covid times) Trying to survive on €230 a wk its impossible. Always on a budget...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Buttercream queen you've had to go through utter heartbreak, I can't even imagine how you've got through your loss ❀

This thing wouldn't know how to be a good mother she can't even be a decent human 😑 she cares for no one, you would think a life changing experience of losing her father might change her but no, cruel as it may sound it hasn't taken a feather out of her! Nothing that's said about her will ever change her, I'm actually glad that she will never get a man, nobody in their right mind would want her. She will never have what she really wants cos she can't buy happiness. So when she's there with her smug face acting like she's something just know she's empty, I pity her really.

Reactions: 4
We
Omg seriously wouldn't it be great to have the money julie has . To just be able see stuff and think oh ya i want that and buy it there and then... my god she never stops never seems to struggle with money...
I worked for 26 yrs and had to leave my job 3 yrs ago to take care of my asd son... I would give anything to be back working and having a social life again. (Obviously not in covid times) Trying to survive on €230 a wk its impossible. Always on a budget...
We woudnt struggle money wise but I wouldn't impulse buy either. I would have a think about it before I would shell out 75 on a bloody patio heater. She says she is planning on spending all summer outside. It will most likely piss rain all summer. Like the time she replaced the €50 electric toothbrush on a whim. Maybe because I earn my own money I have more respect for it.

Reactions: 8
She is as common as muck. Before anyone says anything I am from Cork too but the way Julie talks and her effing and blinding is not how most Cork people talk. Julie gives us all a bad name.

For her daughter to be saying she wont say duck at her age. Julie should be mortified as they obviously are picking it up from her but I bet you she loves it.

Imagine Julie sitting down to do homework with the kids when they are older. Does she not realise she has it easy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is as common as muck. Before anyone says anything I am from Cork too but the way Julie talks and her effing and blinding is not how most Cork people talk. Julie gives us all a bad name.

For her daughter to be saying she wont say duck at her age. Julie should be mortified as they obviously are picking it up from her but I bet you she loves it.

Imagine Julie sitting down to do homework with the kids when they are older. Does she not realise she has it easy now.
Its all ahead of her, when her kids get older and not doing tit for the gram, she will be a lonely aul one sitting getting pissed on her own every night with no fella in sight, you reap what you sow.

Reactions: 3
Lads, she sounds like a traveller(no getting at any eithic minorites) but her quality of speech is shocking. Poor use of words. Yes, she wont know what hit in 5 yeards ect time when she has homework. She pretty grubby today...

Reactions: 12
Its all ahead of her, when her kids get older and not doing tit for the gram, she will be a lonely aul one sitting getting pissed on her own every night with no fella in sight, you reap what you sow.
I hope so, its all she deserves!

@Buttercream queen you've had to go through utter heartbreak, I can't even imagine how you've got through your loss ❀

This thing wouldn't know how to be a good mother she can't even be a decent human 😑 she cares for no one, you would think a life changing experience of losing her father might change her but no, cruel as it may sound it hasn't taken a feather out of her! Nothing that's said about her will ever change her, I'm actually glad that she will never get a man, nobody in their right mind would want her. She will never have what she really wants cos she can't buy happiness. So when she's there with her smug face acting like she's something just know she's empty, I pity her really.
Its been a couple of years, but i still struggle alot..... yesterday i stripped my sons bed to freshen it up, and i balled as much as i did the first time. How i wished he was getting into his cozy bed last night😭 Julie hasnt a clue, i lost a parent too, although it was terrible, i can never compare it to loosing my child.... its definitely the hardest thing anyone has to bare! Julie dosnt appreciate those children, they are nothing but an inconvenience for her, but she needs them to get a free ride from the state, she has no intentions of ever working againπŸ™„ And your right, she will be lonely going into old age, no fella will ever put up with her.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope so, its all she deserves!

Its been a couple of years, but i still struggle alot..... yesterday i stripped my sons bed to freshen it up, and i balled as much as i did the first time. How i wished he was getting into his cozy bed last night😭 Julie hasnt a clue, i lost a parent too, although it was terrible, i can never compare it to loosing my child.... its definitely the hardest thing anyone has to bare! Julie dosnt appreciate those children, they are nothing but an inconvenience for her, but she needs them to get a free ride from the state, she has no intentions of ever working againπŸ™„ And your right, she will be lonely going into old age, no fella will ever put up with her.....
I am so so sorry for your loss it must be beond frustrating and sad to see how these so called insta huns behave.
Wouldent you just be ashamed of your life even putting up that the child has such a filthy tongue not to mind even discussing it in front of her.
Surely the mother and brother hear the child useing that language you would think they would step in and say this is not right .
The mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nobody I know has the disposable income she seems to have. If she actually worked hard and earned it you wouldn’t begrudge her it, but she sits on her hole getting hand out after hand out and free crΓ¨che while people who actually go out to work can pay half or more of their income to childcare.
k
Imagine taking your phone out while bringing the bins out... it's so strange... rachel gorry does it and jen Hattan used to do it ... just put the god dam bins out and feck off seriously.. humans are weird πŸ˜‚
shows their level of education πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Shocking but every word true. ❀❀

The DIRT of her. That’s the second time this week that I was shocked that she would come online wearing visibly filthy clothes. And if she’s ok wearing such dirty clothes, can you imagine how they smell? Also, did she put a towel on dry hair and pretend she had just washed herself. ?
She sounds so common and uneducated.
And if she is a single parent, how can she afford the €100 she obvs spent yest on household items out of €230 per week.

Reactions: 8
No parent should ever have to go through that, I'm genuinely so sorry for your loss. I can only hope the happy memories you have of your little boy gives you some comfort ❀ πŸ’™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.