Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living the life it seems.
Needs to get out of that house and leave it to someone who will use it.

Reactions: 4
They're a strange bunch alright, while nobody expects anyone to be crying or sad 24/7 you would never know they had lost a father/husband a month ago, the screeches out of her and the mother there is just bizarre.

Reactions: 11
They're a strange bunch alright, while nobody expects anyone to be crying or sad 24/7 you would never know they had lost a father/husband a month ago, the screeches out of her and the mother there is just bizarre.
I can imagine them on holidays, usually the people who go all inclusive and make full use of the free drink and let the kids mind themselves and are very loud thinking they're great wans having the craic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can imagine them on holidays, usually the people who go all inclusive and make full use of the free drink and let the kids mind themselves and are very loud thinking they're great wans having the craic
Praying they wouldent be staying next to you.

• Haha
Praying they wouldent be staying next to you.
Omg could you imagine looking forward to having your first good holiday after Covid and being put next to them...good god now THAT would be a nightmare!!🙈🤣

• Haha
One minute she’s saying she would send the kids away with post man and how is she going to cope with grieving and minding kids
And next thing she’s saying she’d be lost without them and they are getting her through it and they are the reason she gets up each morning.
she’s such a dose of shite

Reactions: 22
One minute she’s saying she would send the kids away with post man and how is she going to cope with grieving and minding kids
And next thing she’s saying she’d be lost without them and they are getting her through it and they are the reason she gets up each morning.
she’s such a dose of shite
The sad fact is they probably would be sent with the postman if it meant she wouldn't have to hear them for a while.

Imagine being that unconcerned about a stranger entering the garden where your two unsupervised toddlers were.

Reactions: 12
🙈🙈 Everyone tries to avoid them 😂

Reactions: 1
When was the last time julie had the twins by herself it must be about a week. Single parent my backside

Reactions: 4
Single parent my ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣 only from the dole receipt she can consider herself being one! Hardly ever with the twins on her own she sees them max 5 hours per day midweek and they be in bed then, won’t even start about the amount of time she spends with them on the weekend on her own and she don’t be coping with her life! And when I say max 5 hours midweek that’s not saying she be on her own either with them that is only the length of time she sees them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.