Twins & Me #17 Julie Julie puddin & pie, hair so greasy you could cook a fry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the same thing all the time.....bad mom club, can't get away from the kids, can't live without the kids, breaking restrictions and stupid stories about strangers

Reactions: 8
No, I can’t get over the money wasted.
If she had just done it properly and taken care of it the kids would love it especially with the lovely weather we’ve been having. If she was out working for the money she used to pay for it she would have a lot more respect for it that’s for sure.

Reactions: 7
If she had just done it properly and taken care of it the kids would love it especially with the lovely weather we’ve been having. If she was out working for the money she used to pay for it she would have a lot more respect for it that’s for sure.
True.

I repainted our playhouse recently, it looks so much better, even though it was only made last year.

I've to get flooring for it, the MDF is fine, but I want to make sure we get it to be perfect longer. So so much work and worked for money went into it.
It's treated like an extension of our house it's so babyed

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it great that she can just waste a grand without a second thought. If she’d actually worked and earned that money the playhouse would be well looked after.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking of buying that heater but at 75 euro the esb bill had to come first .

She has some life getting free creche fees to drive around spending money on new pots when she doesnt work nor seem to want to work.

Reactions: 14
Imagine actually spending money on those Easter treat boxes. I’ve seen her show loads of shite but that has to be the worst. Literally the child’s name printed on an a4 sheet stuck to a brown box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine actually spending money on those Easter treat boxes. I’ve seen her show loads of shite but that has to be the worst. Literally the child’s name printed on an a4 sheet stuck to a brown box 😂

Whats the saying 'A fool and his money is easily parted '

How much are they would you be well like.and you will get people who will buy them

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it great that she can just waste a grand without a second thought. If she’d actually worked and earned that money the playhouse would be well looked after.
brilliant country when a so called ‘homeless’ single mother gets handed a house which she never stays in, spends her days shopping. Buying takeaway coffees and daily trips to supermarkets and can drop 75 euro on a patio heater. Social welfare need to cop the duck on. I’m from a family of taxpayers but I want my tax spent on genuine cases.

Reactions: 26
brilliant country when a so called ‘homeless’ single mother gets handed a house which she never stays in, spends her days shopping. Buying takeaway coffees and daily trips to supermarkets and can drop 75 euro on a patio heater. Social welfare need to cop the duck on. I’m from a family of taxpayers but I want my tax spent on genuine cases.
It’s actually sickening the amount of money she seems to have.

Does anyone know if the plug in patio heater comes with a plug that you can plug in? It’s just she never said🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many times did she say duck it in front of Erin is it any wonder she says it and mammy skitting🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It’s actually sickening the amount of money she seems to have.
It would actually make you sick....I am currently out of work on the covid payment and worried about when i return to work how much more tax I will have to pay a week and with three young kids between after school fees and creche fees and with a husband working also, we would never have the money to spend like she does. She dosent care

Reactions: 15
It would actually make you sick....I am currently out of work on the covid payment and worried about when i return to work how much more tax I will have to pay a week and with three young kids between after school fees and creche fees and with a husband working also, we would never have the money to spend like she does. She dosent care
Nobody I know has the disposable income she seems to have. If she actually worked hard and earned it you wouldn’t begrudge her it, but she sits on her hole getting hand out after hand out and free crèche while people who actually go out to work can pay half or more of their income to childcare.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.