Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just going by people I know... 1 person has been on it 10 years, the other 8 years. They were told if they had children they would be near the top of the list 🤷‍♀️
Omg "have a child we might give you a house" ... i hate it here 😷

Reactions: 2
Where do I sign up for these free sweets 😂
I doubt it's just free sweets, just wondering what kind of fee she'd get, I doubt it would be thousands or hundreds like Lisa list gets for her mentions & swipe ups, probably a few hundred, and a % if people swipe up

I doubt it's just free sweets, just wondering what kind of fee she'd get, I doubt it would be thousands or hundreds like Lisa list gets for her mentions & swipe ups, probably a few hundred, and a % if people swipe up

I'd do it for the free sweets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she go to bed last night and leave the house in the state it was last night?
It's not that hard to scoop up a few toys.
I'm guilty of epic laundry myself but I wouldn't be proud showing it off I'd be hiding it behind a door 😬😂

Reactions: 3
Imagine paying all that money for that table and then having it covered in clothes 90% of the time. That's why mine is a bog standard table. Its always covered in mainly my work stuff lol

People realise it's not just single parents and people on the dole for life that get council houses, right? We live in one got during the recession and my husband works full time, I'm a carer to our kids with additional needs. It's based on your income how much you pay in rent.
She’s not living in a council house. She is living in a privately owned house, so it’s landlord that gets the rent money not local council.

Reactions: 1
One of my family members runs a crèche with her business partner , we all still have to pay fees it’s a business not a charity and they have staff and over heads to pay
Julie has stated herself that she didn't have to pay for the creche cause she works there

Reactions: 1
Ok time for new name for thread...

Going to suggest “Oh Julie why you so rough me Julie aka Twins & Me”

Of course, sure why would the creche have 2 paying kids when they can have finn snd Erin for free!!!!
Their fee is possible deduced from Julie's wage.
P

I would think julie gets very heavily subsidised fees for the creche. I work in childcare and some families get a lot of help if julie is claiming hap and single mothers payment she would have very low fees

Julie has stated herself that she didn't have to pay for the creche cause she works there
I didn’t realise that I know we get a reduced rate but we still do pay , really bugs me how much for free she gets I’m a carer for my son had to give up a brilliant job and struggle week to week now while hubby works and then to see how much she can spend and we killing ourselves every week to pay rent

• Heart
I wouldn’t report her to social welfare or the council because that would bring bad karma on me. My issue with her is the fact about social distancing the not caring about anybody only her family. Even though she was mixing with loads. She was in hairdressers beauticians hospitals farm camping parks at parties etc. all she had to do was apologize and stop boasting about her not socially distancing and still I’ve never ever seen a face mask on her. It was her whole disrespect for other people. My family work in hospitals my parents are old I work in a hospital so that’s what upset me about Julie. I couldn’t care about what she has or what she can afford but the total lack of acknowledging what people’s real problem with her has lead to this total backlash for her. I own my own apartment and car and I can afford holidays and nice things but it’s her lack is respect that had maddened me.
I agree with you, the only time she had a mask on was in the Botox photos 🙄

The thing that gets me is the fact she is in close contact with her father who has cancer and is receiving treatment after all the camping, trips, parties etc
Her dad goes into an oncology ward in a hospital and is in contact with nurses and doctors who are administering drugs and caring for other cancer patients who are immunosuppressed
Its just not on
She and her father can make whatever decisions they want, and put themselves at risk all they like, but don't put another innocent patient at risk who has probably been cocooning for the last 3+ months and could die if they get covid 19
That's what really worries me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that gets me is the fact she is in close contact with her father who has cancer and is receiving treatment after all the camping, trips, parties etc
Her dad goes into an oncology ward in a hospital and is in contact with nurses and doctors who are administering drugs and caring for other cancer patients who are immunosuppressed
Its just not on
She and her father can make whatever decisions they want, and put themselves at risk all they like, but don't put another innocent patient at risk who has probably been cocooning for the last 3+ months and could die if they get covid 19
That's what really worries me
She does not care one bit about the innocent people she personally has put at risk, she's well able to play the victim.
She's afraid of her life to address why people felt the need to email the hospital because it'll show her up for the disgrace that she is.
She's a nasty selfish person, simple as

Reactions: 3
Julie,we could feel grand but we could be walking around asymptomatic infecting everyone. Masks and social distance at the very least. For your dad and people like him.

Reactions: 5
I’m not the type to be bothered about reporting someone. But she has nothing to worry about if she is all above board, and if she isn’t declaring her full income and she’s committing fraud then she deserves to have her hand outs re-assessed based on her actual income.
Ireland and it’s let’s all rort the social welfare system culture 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Little bit of topic I know but does anyone know how old julies dad is compared to her mam ? Just nosiness getting to me that’s all , I’m not judging the age difference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.