Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all the smaller bloggers flogging the sweets for sweet king at 25 or so euro? Way too expensive for pick and mix sweets, buy two bags and get one free , 31 euro 😨 you'd want to be CRAAZZY to pay that for sweets. Or two bags for 25.99 free shipping πŸ™„ I love sweets but no way I'd pay it.. you'd wonder where these people come up with their ideas

Reactions: 9
What's with all the smaller bloggers flogging the sweets for sweet king at 25 or so euro? Way too expensive for pick and mix sweets, buy two bags and get one free , 31 euro 😨 you'd want to be CRAAZZY to pay that for sweets. Or two bags for 25.99 free shipping πŸ™„ I love sweets but no way I'd pay it.. you'd wonder where these people come up with their ideas
Jaysus that's expensive.. not a hope would I pay that !!! Rip off

Reactions: 4
We'll all be back in lockdown over all these bloody idiots .... selfish - self important .... we've been warned to be extra careful & cautious with the R rate gone up etc / I'm so mad ..... I Defo feel they're lacking in the cop-on department
Very careless and selfish, its one thing for them to risk the twins health but other peoples kids?

Reactions: 3
They are 1kg bags but still not a chance I'd pay it , go on and have a look , it's on Julie's insta and Liz ,and a few more of them, crazy πŸ˜‚
She poured them into a bowl the other night to show what you got for the money. The quantity was very measly. 1kg makes it sound like 5 times more than the amount you get. It's worth about €6/7.

Reactions: 5
We're well overdue for a new thread here how about
Too important to socially distance, for a bag of sweets my whole family will dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Especially when hairbo is like a quid a bag

New thread suggestion
Social distance is non existence, now buy some sweets with Julies persistence

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Especially when hairbo is like a quid a bag
I work in a local village shop , and we sell pick and mix sweets like this , pick your own and we sell the smaller ones at 5c a sweet like the pigs, spacers, cola bottles , and we sell the huge snakes for 50cent or the smaller snakes at 30 cent. Big huge cola bottles for 10c each, also sell those red/green long liquorice sweets at 10cent each. Kids around the village getting bag loads for 3 euro every weekend πŸ˜‚ although with covid we have to put on gloves and we put them in bags for them, they pick what they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I work in a local village shop , and we sell pick and mix sweets like this , pick your own and we sell the smaller ones at 5c a sweet like the pigs, spacers, cola bottles , and we sell the huge snakes for 50cent or the smaller snakes at 30 cent. Big huge cola bottles for 10c each, also sell those red/green long liquorice sweets at 10cent each. Kids around the village getting bag loads for 3 euro every weekend πŸ˜‚ although with covid we have to put on gloves and we put them in bags for them, they pick what they want.
Bargain,Have you got the swipe up please. πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shoulder straps hanging off the kids again today its so irresponsible. Had a video of Erin in the car up last week and she didn't even had the straps on her shoulders. Cant believe someone would take that risk

Reactions: 5
Do people actually enjoy the family videos?
Like how desperate and pathetic getting your sick 70 year old dad to dress up and dance around, I'd say he doesn't know what is going on bless him, I'm sorry but I don't dont find it funny at all, I laugh all the time watching tik toks with my son and different things online that he would show me but I think you'd wanna have some sort of sad life to think their stuff is funny like it's so childish
Its ridiculous more than funny
The desperation seeps out of them to be insta famous πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do people actually enjoy the family videos?
Like how desperate and pathetic getting your sick 70 year old dad to dress up and dance around, I'd say he doesn't know what is going on bless him, I'm sorry but I don't dont find it funny at all, I laugh all the time watching tik toks with my son and different things online that he would show me but I think you'd wanna have some sort of sad life to think their stuff is funny like it's so childish
Its ridiculous more than funny
The desperation seeps out of them to be insta famous πŸ™ˆ
Oh my god the absolute HACK of that video. It’s even worse than the Grease one.
Wouldn’t one of her friends stop her πŸ™ˆ making a holy show of her whole family. Cringing for them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god the absolute HACK of that video. It’s even worse than the Grease one.
Wouldn’t one of her friends stop her πŸ™ˆ making a holy show of her whole family. Cringing for them
I still don't know how they watched it back and still posted it? Did they use bperfect tan for their facesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.