Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little bit of topic I know but does anyone know how old julies dad is compared to her mam ? Just nosiness getting to me that’s all , I’m not judging the age difference
I'd love to know too. Pure nosiness. I asked her a yr back in an ask me anything box and she didn't answer that question. He looks 20 years at least older than her. They appear to be very happy

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know too. Pure nosiness. I asked her a yr back in an ask me anything box and she didn't answer that question. He looks 20 years at least older than her. They appear to be very happy
Yeah I defo think he is in his late 70’s early 80’s , same as yourself I wouldn’t judge the age gap as they seem in love and happy and have been married a long time , just pure nosiness getting to me 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I defo think he is in his late 70’s early 80’s , same as yourself I wouldn’t judge the age gap as they seem in love and happy and have been married a long time , just pure nosiness getting to me 😂
I really like her mam and dad. I'm definitely not judging the age difference either. But I'm just too nosey.
Julie if you are reading this... Show an old pic of your mam and dad, maybe on their wedding day, I love stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure Julie said he’s in his late 60’s. I’d say her Mam is mid 50’s.
Very pretty woman who looks after herself by the looks of her.

I’d say it’s a combination of her dad being a few years older and being ill, I think her parents come across as so nice, great grandparents to her kids, she’s very lucky to have them.

Reactions: 7
Jesus some people on this are actually full on obsessed with her life what the duck 😂😂 it’s actually hilarious 😂 reporting someone for something you don’t even know the facts about is a bit much, fair enough she shouldn’t be around her dad but her dad is a grown man he can make that decision for himself I’m sure. She works herself so will be paying tax herself like us all. I get she’s done some questionable stuff but people on this are a bit obsessed it’s kind of weird.

Reactions: 10
Jesus some people on this are actually full on obsessed with her life what the duck 😂😂 it’s actually hilarious 😂 reporting someone for something you don’t even know the facts about is a bit much, fair enough she shouldn’t be around her dad but her dad is a grown man he can make that decision for himself I’m sure. She works herself so will be paying tax herself like us all. I get she’s done some questionable stuff but people on this are a bit obsessed it’s kind of weird.
100% agree

Reactions: 3
I think she said 60's

I'm not obsessed with Julie I'm disgusted with her, she's truly an awful person with her actions regarding social distancing
If her dad has made that decision knowing he's going for cancer treatment, I'd be really disappointed in him.
Don't agree with reporting her but if she's done nothing wrong then no harm done😁

Does Julie's mam also work in childcare? If she does, its very silly of the family to announce that they've given up social distancing 😠😠😠

Reactions: 1
Does Julie's mam also work in childcare? If she does, its very silly of the family to announce that they've given up social distancing 😠😠😠
We'll all be back in lockdown over all these bloody idiots .... selfish - self important .... we've been warned to be extra careful & cautious with the R rate gone up etc / I'm so mad ..... I Defo feel they're lacking in the cop-on department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.