Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i would report if they screwing the system. She’s a single mother is that a get out of jail free card.

Yes i would report them if they screwing the system. Is a single mother a gold card or let her do as she pleases. I was a single mother at 19 with ZERO maintenance of help. Did i sit on my hole expecting everything to be handed to me like hell i did. I claimed lone parents for the first 11 months of my daughter been born due to complications and fighting for my life. After that got back to college and done everything myself so i can’t be dealing with oh she’s a single mother definitely this is her or a friend.
I wholeheartedly believe this is a friend of Julie's. By the way its structured and wrote, wouldn't even be surprised if Julie is telling them what to write

I don’t know if I’m right here. But the brother was meant to stay 1 week? As didn’t they praise his workplace for being so kind and giving him the week off. And then he stayed for nearly the full month?

I was kind of confused about that.

Reactions: 3
Is that not going a bit too far?? Is it really any of our business who lives with her ? And for two measly weeks 😂😂 that's kind of sad on your behalf really 😂 ffs there's complaining and bitching about someone and then there's always someone who takes it that step too far.. cop on will u! Look after your own family... It's not our business who lives there 🙄🙄🙄 can't believe someone actually went this far with it. And no , I'm not Julie before everyone thinks it, it seriously is a bit much to actually report someone. Her kids are safe and that's all that matters here. Actually shocked someone went this far tbh
So true, that is terrible reporting her, coz its not only her affected its the kids too.

I don’t know if I’m right here. But the brother was meant to stay 1 week? As didn’t they praise his workplace for being so kind and giving him the week off. And then he stayed for nearly the full month?

Sure Julie is a 'single mom of twins on her own'. How could someone expect someone in that situation to be able to look after her own kids. Actually cannot believe she can't mind her own 2 kids but works in childcare.

How do you know there a stranger how does anyone on here know who any one is.. why does it bother u so much that it was done. Its tax payers money that line her pockets and I work dam hard for my wages an still struggle while I line her pockets an living it up !!!! Im delighted she got reported the issue isnt julie personally the issue is the way julie bleeping sneers an laughs down her nose at everything an everyone. Thinks shes invincible plays the single mother card 🙄🙄🙄im a single mother to 3 and get on with it no hand outs no social not even FIS cause I'm 8€ over the limit.
That’s exactly the problem with this country. If you work you get nothing. Julie is just taking advantage of it and at time I wonder if by working full time paying a mortgage maybe I am the fool!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really low blow to report her to social welfare; genuinely hope for her children’s sake nothing comes from it
For Christ sake she’s getting a few bits of free makeup and some furniture hardly worth reporting anyone over it’s not like she’s making a mint by doing it and her brother only stayed with her for a couple of weeks.
There were comments on here that she was going to the CU for loans and getting things on credit.
Finally; well done for playing right into her hand as you’ve now given her legit reason to play the victim.

Reactions: 12
So true, that is terrible reporting her, coz its not only her affected its the kids too.
How are the kids affected??? They might be better of now if she had less money an actually spend it on them instead of her self an her ego!!!

Really low blow to report her to social welfare; genuinely hope for her children’s sake nothing comes from it
For Christ sake she’s getting a few bits of free makeup and some furniture hardly worth reporting anyone over it’s not like she’s making a mint by doing it and her brother only stayed with her for a couple of weeks.
There were comments on here that she was going to the CU for loans and getting things on credit.
Finally; well done for playing right into her hand as you’ve now given her legit reason to play the victim.
Shes a victim of her own stupidity

Reactions: 6
That’s exactly the problem with this country. If you work you get nothing. Julie is just taking advantage of it and at time I wonder if by working full time paying a mortgage maybe I am the fool!
Yeah I sometimes think I am a fool for paying my own way. But I have a very strong work ethic and sense of pride and responsibility, so although I work very hard to pay for everything myself, I am proud of what I have.

Definitely giving her more ammunition to live up to her victim status

Reactions: 5
Julie does work though so what's all the social welfare comments about???. Correct me if I'm wrong, you can only work a certain amount of hours before your lone parents is cut.

It's not her fault the creche isn't open fully yet

Julie does work though so what's all the social welfare comments about???. Correct me if I'm wrong, you can only work a certain amount of hours before your lone parents is cut.

It's not her fault the creche isn't open fully yet
I think it's to do with her comment about working for BPerfect. I personally don't think she would get much from them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think it's to do with her comment about working for BPerfect. I personally don't think she would get much from them 🤷‍♀️
Very little I would say, there is a reason the bigger instatwats are not promoting it as much anymore.

Also I don't get why it's getting so vicious. Full time childcare for 2 kids is a huge expense. She may not have any choice but to work part time. Her mam and brother both work so cant mind them full time for her. Her dad can barely mind himself. Some of ye need to get off your high horses and come back down to reality. 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Very little I would say, there is a reason the bigger instatwats are not promoting it as much anymore.

Also I don't get why it's getting so vicious. Full time childcare for 2 kids is a huge expense. She may not have any choice but to work part time. Her mam and brother both work so cant mind them full time for her. Her dad can barely mind himself. Some of ye need to get off your high horses and come back down to reality. 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Her relations or something own creche she does in her nelly pay for it. Julie might only work x amount hours but there in creche long days even after shes finished.!!!!

Reactions: 2
I know this might be bad but I hope she gets in trouble for it. At least then when shes talking about life been tough, she'll be talking from experience and not just hypothetically. Its not fair on the people who genuinely do have it tough for her to be coming on with such fantastic support and so much disposable income that some people would dream of having, and then making it out like she had things hard. Theres nothing kind about that.
The council won’t do a thing it was a pandemic she had seen there to mind the twins while she went shopping & stuff, instead of bringing them with her 🙄🙄🙄

He stayed 2weeks with her, I know people who have had people move in with them over Covid as well no big deal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The council won’t do a thing it was a pandemic she had seen there to mind the twins while she went shopping & stuff, instead of bringing them with her 🙄🙄🙄

He stayed 2weeks with her, I know people who have had people move in with them over Covid as well no big deal 😂😂😂
You're dead right. If she had the twins out shopping with her people would have a go as well, there's no winning. Not a fan of the girl to be honest but reporting her to the council for having someone help with family care (which was deemed as essential btw) is just petty. Whatever about not declaring income, reporting her for having Sean over to help is spiteful.

She might not be your favourite person but there are two young kids involved here as well, cant believe that someone would attempt to affect her housing situation in the middle of a pandemic/housing crisis.

Reactions: 13
You're dead right. If she had the twins out shopping with her people would have a go as well, there's no winning. Not a fan of the girl to be honest but reporting her to the council for having someone help with family care (which was deemed as essential btw) is just petty. Whatever about not declaring income, reporting her for having Sean over to help is spiteful.

She might not be your favourite person but there are two young kids involved here as well, cant believe that someone would attempt to affect her housing situation in the middle of a pandemic/housing crisis.
It a sad person who trys to destroy another persons life. There are a lot of people working full time and on this site constantly. It must be hard to do both

Reactions: 7
I'm saying nothing.
I got a post deleted and a message because I told people how to report if they felt the need.
I didn't report myself, as I don't know enough of her info anyway.

Reactions: 2

I don’t follow her I just think it’s pathetic, I’d the council rolled their eyes 😂😂😂
My friend had a father of her kids stay with her in her council house & guess what no one cared 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.