Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her relations or something own creche she does in her nelly pay for it. Julie might only work x amount hours but there in creche long days even after shes finished.!!!!
One of my family members runs a crèche with her business partner , we all still have to pay fees it’s a business not a charity and they have staff and over heads to pay

Reactions: 6
Shes single in the house anyone can see that jesus I like her she seems more normal than most!

Reactions: 1
I'm saying nothing.
I got a post deleted and a message because I told people how to report if they felt the need.
I didn't report myself, as I don't know enough of her info anyway.
My comment was deleted too... Strange

Reactions: 1
Well there defo something odd cause the only comments u have made since u joined friday are on this thread 😂😂😂😂
So I don't follow loads of people on insta. Big bleeping woopee. I didn't even know this site existed till Friday. I don't really care about what other people do.

Why would you care what posts I comment on??? That's a but odd if you ask me. 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look her up on insta shes under Tracy Fitness, best friends with Julie. The way she talks is the same as anything funkzilla89 writes
Are you serious? I'm from limerick, don't know Julie at all , just like ye don't really know her.. I only follow her on insta, bleeping hell 🙄😂😂 laughable really that ye make up scenarios in yer heads about who is who on here 😂 duck sake, just cos I type like someone else 😂😂😂😂😂😂 do u want my real name to prove it ? Do u want my passport aswell? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are you serious? I'm from limerick, don't know Julie at all , just like ye don't really know her.. I only follow her on insta, bleeping hell 🙄😂😂 laughable really that ye make up scenarios in yer heads about who is who on here 😂 duck sake, just cos I type like someone else 😂😂😂😂😂😂 do u want my real name to prove it ? Do u want my passport aswell? 😂😂😂
Its unreal. They have nothing better to do

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.