Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully loads of people sent Centre parcs messages. It looks bad on them if she gets away with any dodgy Julie tit. The more people they know saw it the more action they’ll have to take.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully loads of people sent Centre parcs messages. It looks bad on them if she gets away with any dodgy Julie tit. The more people they know saw it the more action they’ll have to take.
And by Julie sharing it on her stories she is encouraging others to sneak children or people in and sharing that a follower already did it. She has no shame.
Still waiting on her protein pudding with 3 rolls on top recipe 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I messaged centre parcs with the screen recording of both stories. Got this response
Hello ******** thank you for contacting us regarding this we appreciate our guests being vigilant. We are aware of this issue and our team are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

this was before I even read here. I’m so annoyed at every thing she does but this takes the bate. She coming on with new blinds. I had that company comingover tomro to measure for new blinds for what will cost me ahout 2k€. I rang them and cancelled. No way I’m supporting them after this b*tch getting more stuff for free.
Did you tell them why?

Sorry just saw that you did fair play!

Reactions: 2
Bahahahaaa you're insane😂😂 my tit attitude, okay, is that a symptom of covid too?? Should I stay home too?!
She said she done an antigen, what more do you want? Sure the hospital staff were most likely out 'gallivanting' too. I don't agree with you and I'm either her or her friend, your lack of gallivanting has you very paranoid xoxox
While covid, for most is gone. But I'll tell you, it's still bloody out there for a lot of us.
My husband was diagnosed with cancer over the summer and had to have a life saving operation to remove the cancer.
Up to the last hour before the operation, he was tested for covid as if he contracted it around the time of his op, it would be detrimental to his recovery in ICU. Worse still, if he had contracted covid before the op, his operation would have been postponed for 7 weeks.
7 weeks is a forever time when you've got cancer.
Going to hospitals and crowded areas, with heavy cold or an undetected positive covid is downright selfish. I hope those being so blazé about things like this, not just covid, never have to have a cancellation of a lifesaving surgery because of sicknesses passed on by selfish people.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
While covid, for most is gone. But I'll tell you, it's still bloody out there for a lot of us.
My husband was diagnosed with cancer over the summer and had to have a life saving operation to remove the cancer.
Up to the last hour before the operation, he was tested for covid as if he contracted it around the time of his op, it would be detrimental to his recovery in ICU. Worse still, if he had contracted covid before the op, his operation would have been postponed for 7 weeks.
7 weeks is a forever time when you've got cancer.
Going to hospitals and crowded areas, with heavy cold or an undetected positive covid is downright selfish. I hope those being so blazé about things like this, not just covid, never have to have a cancellation of a lifesaving surgery because of sicknesses passed on by selfish people.
Just aside, I’m very sorry you and your family are going through this. I really hope your husband is doing ok 💓

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yup, course she’s going the same week as us 😩. I’m raging. If it were just my husband and I, I would be cancelling on the spot but my children are so excited and are all geared up for their holidays. I’m actually sickened after all the saving and planning we’ve done for it that it’s just given to someone who clearly doesn’t appreciate it by publicly asking how they can sneak guests in….
Husband and I spoke about it the other day and said if she is gifted the trip then we won’t be going back there again. And I’ll be telling them why too, but sure they probably won’t care anyway

Reactions: 18
Yup, course she’s going the same week as us 😩. I’m raging. If it were just my husband and I, I would be cancelling on the spot but my children are so excited and are all geared up for their holidays. I’m actually sickened after all the saving and planning we’ve done for it that it’s just given to someone who clearly doesn’t appreciate it by publicly asking how they can sneak guests in….
Husband and I spoke about it the other day and said if she is gifted the trip then we won’t be going back there again. And I’ll be telling them why too, but sure they probably won’t care anyway
Great…. We have one set of witnesses!
Have you any room in the lodge for that boy 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Its lovely there and quite spread our. Lots of options for dinner etc. Hopefully you won’t see her but you can guarantee you’d hear her first so can do a runner.

I was planning on going again next year but also won’t if she has no repercussions. It does my head in all the hotels, wild lights and Santa experiences etc that sell out, yet the companies save spots for insta idiots. I do understand that Instagram can be useful for PR. But if your business sell out anyway from paying customers, why are you schmoozing the very ones with no loyalty to anywhere. And don’t get me started on the gifts and hampers then get on these stays but the rest of us don’t🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s all very quiet this morning. Dreaming about Centre Parcs in the pitch dark rooms. Slept through alarms because they got the best nights sleep thanks to the new blinds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all very quiet this morning. Dreaming about Centre Parcs in the pitch dark rooms. Slept through alarms because they got the best nights sleep thanks to the new blinds.
I was thinking the same when I seen her in the shop on her stories buying school lunches

Reactions: 3
and now someone sent her a message by mistake saying they are weak as they in CP same week as her, why the duck would you be weak meeting her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she’d probably pay one of her fans to take thorn and fíónń for a few hrs so herself and alco Paula can drink themselves stupid back in the lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Next time Il have to go into your suitcase, you know the way we all say this” typical Julie looking for a free holiday 😂 no we don’t all say this Julie.. brush up on your flirting skills you donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.