Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaky ad for voduz in that latest story. Don't see BA/SP/AD or anything else on it.

Reactions: 9
How annoying is it to see these insta Huns being #gifted everything 😒 I'd love a set of blinds like that for my kids and saving up at the moment for them but then she gets them handed for free ugh 😩

Reactions: 16
I messaged centre parcs with the screen recording of both stories. Got this response
Hello ******** thank you for contacting us regarding this we appreciate our guests being vigilant. We are aware of this issue and our team are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

this was before I even read here. I’m so annoyed at every thing she does but this takes the bate. She coming on with new blinds. I had that company comingover tomro to measure for new blinds for what will cost me ahout 2k€. I rang them and cancelled. No way I’m supporting them after this b*tch getting more stuff for free.
I hope you told them why you are cancelling. Its so infuriating!!

I couldn’t be dealing with those electric blinds. Just more tit that will eventually break and more remotes to go missing. Can people not pull down a cord anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is so true and why is has angered me, my mother in law ended up in ICU recently as a simple flu virus that she gets vaccinated against every year got into her chest and her lungs couldn’t cope as she’s a long term smoker and COPD. We very nearly lost her & she was lucky she wasn’t ventilated and even died. Every hospital appointment I attend I’ve to fill out a Covid form and stay away if unwell. I’m immune suppressed myself & Covid nearly killed me last year. People like Julie it doesn’t affect you see.
Couldn’t agree more. I ended up in hospital last year with a bad flu despite being vaccinated and isolating at the time (aside from groceries). No one is expecting anyone to sit at home. But most of us know if you have a dose then stay at home to protect others. And do antigen tests. It’s common decency and not as though she has a job she needs to get to.

If Julie was with the Audiologist, it was the ENT dept. The same dept would look after tracheostomy patients who are amongst the most seriously ill children (ICU patients). It’s incredibly frustrating for staff, patients and families that a small cohort of ppl (like the eejit sticking up for Julie) can’t respect the rules that are in place. An audiology apt could easily be pushed out a week and it would make no difference to Fionn. I hope for his sake he does get the grommets as it will likely make a huge difference to his speech issues. He’s a little pet.

• Heart
I messaged centre parcs with the screen recording of both stories. Got this response
Hello ******** thank you for contacting us regarding this we appreciate our guests being vigilant. We are aware of this issue and our team are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

this was before I even read here. I’m so annoyed at every thing she does but this takes the bate. She coming on with new blinds. I had that company comingover tomro to measure for new blinds for what will cost me ahout 2k€. I rang them and cancelled. No way I’m supporting them after this b*tch getting more stuff for free.
Did you tell the blind company why?

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t agree more. I ended up in hospital last year with a bad flu despite being vaccinated and isolating at the time (aside from groceries). No one is expecting anyone to sit at home. But most of us know if you have a dose then stay at home to protect others. And do antigen tests. It’s common decency and not as though she has a job she needs to get to.

If Julie was with the Audiologist, it was the ENT dept. The same dept would look after tracheostomy patients who are amongst the most seriously ill children (ICU patients). It’s incredibly frustrating for staff, patients and families that a small cohort of ppl (like the eejit sticking up for Julie) can’t respect the rules that are in place. An audiology apt could easily be pushed out a week and it would make no difference to Fionn. I hope for his sake he does get the grommets as it will likely make a huge difference to his speech issues. He’s a little pet.
Exactly, a bit of cop on & think of others before yourself. Even down to the paramedic that has come into contact with whatever she has could force that lady out of work now as she’s a health care worker and put even more pressure on the HSE. He only contacted Dr.365 as she knew damn well her own GP would demand an antigen or PCR & certainly wouldn’t prescribe her an antibiotic for a viral infection. She’s a gowl simple as but karma always catches up with these nasty people.

Reactions: 5
I've an idea. Julie knew everyone was going to send centre Parcs the videos and be talked about. What's the betting centre Parcs will now gift them an upgrade to one of the huge lodges that pippa and Brian had last year even has a hot tub. There's method to her madness. This is the plan. It's gonna work too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Fair play to you as I certainly wouldn’t give them a cent after gifting her and I’d tell them why I was cancelling too.

Reactions: 7
Won’t be long til the kids have passed the 20 days absence at school & she’ll be reported…more drama

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've an idea. Julie knew everyone was going to send centre Parcs the videos and be talked about. What's the betting centre Parcs will now gift them an upgrade to one of the huge lodges that pippa and Brian had last year even has a hot tub. There's method to her madness. This is the plan. It's gonna work too.
They can still only take 8 people, they don't have a house that holds more unless there's kids under 2.

Reactions: 3
I hope you told them why you are cancelling. Its so infuriating!!
I did. Told them I saw on stories on Instagram someone getting free blinds and how disheartening that is. Even if it was someone who’s appreciated them and was great ful but her. Never

• Heart
I had a quick look and Centre Parcs seems to be be booked out for the week of the 21st.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.