Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve sent the story to them. I can’t do video recordings or grabs. Can anyone else do it so it doesn’t disappear before she deletes it.
sickening.
That will cost about 1500 for the week there at that time of year and that’s without any activities.
thinking of leaving my husband and becoming a poor single helpless mom and selling my soul and my children for the gram.
I've messaged them too

Reactions: 5
Centerparcs takes a lot of planning and work to book activities , meals out and bikes etc and these are all booked up months in advance. I highly doubt she put any thought into any of this and will complain when she gets there about not being able to get into restaurants

She never said anything about Disney and I bet its for that reason, it was a total unorganised shitshow and so will centerparcs be🤣

Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm slow here but would they not do a head count entering centre parcs
So are they going to off load the kid into someone's car to get the child in.
Imagion going on social media asking people to break the rules.
God forbid if there was a fire or something in their cabin there would be an extra person no one knew about officially.
You actually couldent make it up some neck no fear going on social media asking.
Would she not be afraid centre parcs would get wind of it and cancel her bookings
Edit she has some brass neck when everyone else abides by the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just a thought'but instead of reporting posts don't click into AF posts as that how Instagrammers earn money.
I'm terrible for clicking in for the nose but by not doing so it would actually make a difference
Also need to comment on all different the companies posts not hers, telling tell wont be using and why.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm slow here but would they not do a head count entering centre parcs
So are they going to off load the kid into someone's car to get the child in.
Imagion going on social media asking people to break the rules.
God forbid if there was a fire or something in their cabin there would be an extra person no one knew about officially.
You actually couldent make it up some neck no fear going on social media asking.
Would she not be afraid centre parcs would get wind of it and cancel her bookings
Edit she has some brass neck when everyone else abides by the rules.
They do and also wouldn't be able to book any activities as its all through your booking number, each guest name and date of birth is recorded so that they can only be booked into age restricted activities

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Centerparcs takes a lot of planning and work to book activities , meals out and bikes etc and these are all booked up months in advance. I highly doubt she put any thought into any of this and will complain when she gets there about not being able to get into restaurants

She never said anything about Disney and I bet its for that reason, it was a total unorganised shitshow and so will centerparcs be🤣
I think she is gone clever and not saying anything about these trips and big "gifts" in advance so she will be able to avail of them before the sh!t hits the fan and people start contacting hotels/companies etc.

Reactions: 7
Bahahahaaa you're insane😂😂 my tit attitude, okay, is that a symptom of covid too?? Should I stay home too?!
She said she done an antigen, what more do you want? Sure the hospital staff were most likely out 'gallivanting' too. I don't agree with you and I'm either her or her friend, your lack of gallivanting has you very paranoid xoxox
Julie duck off and mind your kids you weapon

• Haha
Did she just get the blinds in her room and the kids room.. that would drive me nuts.. I wpuld have to have the same in front and back.. although back probably wpuldnt bother me as much!! Also emailed centre parcs, I'll await there response!

Shocked with her asking people to pretend to book in a strangers child.

314663387_851860882501049_3872152375358625415_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think having the bed against the window is possibly the last reason why Julie hasn’t met a man. I’d say the fact she’s a basic, uneducated, rude, ignorant and trashy piece of tit could be more likely the reason🤔
It's the feng shui and not because she pisses her pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I messaged centre parcs with the screen recording of both stories. Got this response
Hello ******** thank you for contacting us regarding this we appreciate our guests being vigilant. We are aware of this issue and our team are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

this was before I even read here. I’m so annoyed at every thing she does but this takes the bate. She coming on with new blinds. I had that company comingover tomro to measure for new blinds for what will cost me ahout 2k€. I rang them and cancelled. No way I’m supporting them after this b*tch getting more stuff for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.