Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do realise that it states in most letters for out patients appointments that if anyone attending isnā€™t well STAY AWAY. Hospitals are full of people with complicated health conditions that her simple cold/sinus infection could send them to icu. Cop on and give over!
This is so true and why is has angered me, my mother in law ended up in ICU recently as a simple flu virus that she gets vaccinated against every year got into her chest and her lungs couldnā€™t cope as sheā€™s a long term smoker and COPD. We very nearly lost her & she was lucky she wasnā€™t ventilated and even died. Every hospital appointment I attend Iā€™ve to fill out a Covid form and stay away if unwell. Iā€™m immune suppressed myself & Covid nearly killed me last year. People like Julie it doesnā€™t affect you see.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Awh stop, everyone is off galavanting, should we all self isolate again?! You still stay home do you? She said she has a sinus infection, if you suffer with sinus you know exactly what a sinus infection feels like. She done an antigen. So why exactly should she not have waltzed into cuh? She didn't put anyone at risk, unless they wanted to lick her nostrils. Which I hope they didn't.
She done an antigen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ & you know this how? Youā€™re just as bad with your tit attitude if thatā€™s what you think so obviously either Mejoolie or one of her scumbag friends. ā€œLick the nostrils off her,ā€ wow stay classy!!

This is so true and why is has angered me, my mother in law ended up in ICU recently as a simple flu virus that she gets vaccinated against every year got into her chest and her lungs couldnā€™t cope as sheā€™s a long term smoker and COPD. We very nearly lost her & she was lucky she wasnā€™t ventilated and even died. Every hospital appointment I attend Iā€™ve to fill out a Covid form and stay away if unwell. Iā€™m immune suppressed myself & Covid nearly killed me last year. People like Julie it doesnā€™t affect you see.
I had people close to me die or friends that lost family to covid. There is a chunk of society that are extremely selfish and because it wonā€™t affect them or maybe someone close to them they really donā€™t want to care and think people like us who still have to be so careful are idiots. Nope, itā€™s just trying to survive, and protect people we love. Iā€™m constantly in childrenā€™s hospital with my little one - and her stories annoyed me so much. I wouldnā€™t be allowed through the door for appointments if I didnā€™t have a proper mask on and fitted properly. Donā€™t know how she was able to go around like that - SHOCKING!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She done an antigen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ & you know this how? Youā€™re just as bad with your tit attitude if thatā€™s what you think so obviously either Mejoolie or one of her scumbag friends. ā€œLick the nostrils off her,ā€ wow stay classy!!
Bahahahaaa you're insanešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ my tit attitude, okay, is that a symptom of covid too?? Should I stay home too?!
She said she done an antigen, what more do you want? Sure the hospital staff were most likely out 'gallivanting' too. I don't agree with you and I'm either her or her friend, your lack of gallivanting has you very paranoid xoxox

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you charged per house or per person. Iā€™ve no idea how it works. Not shy about asking anyways and Iā€™m sure someone will offer. Itā€™s probably already sorted.
You are charged per house so it's the best value to fill your lodge. But not with random me Joolies off the Internet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had people close to me die or friends that lost family to covid. There is a chunk of society that are extremely selfish and because it wonā€™t affect them or maybe someone close to them they really donā€™t want to care and think people like us who still have to be so careful are idiots. Nope, itā€™s just trying to survive, and protect people we love. Iā€™m constantly in childrenā€™s hospital with my little one - and her stories annoyed me so much. I wouldnā€™t be allowed through the door for appointments if I didnā€™t have a proper mask on and fitted properly. Donā€™t know how she was able to go around like that - SHOCKING!
She didnā€™t give a duck about her own terminally ill father so she certainly wonā€™t give a duck about you or I. She knew well how to use that mask yesterday but she choose not just for content. Well we will wait & see if itā€™s only a sinus infection & the Chuckies donā€™t get it as itā€™ll serve her right if theyā€™re sick next week again & canā€™t go to Center Parcs as Iā€™ll laugh my head off anyway, she wonā€™t have to worry about the extra child then. Iā€™m emailing Center Parcs to give them the heads up about her & her scumbags friends arriving down for their gifted stay or all funded by the extra state benefits for the cost of living crisis that doesnā€™t seem to affect her at all.

Reactions: 16
Why get all this done to the house if itā€™s not her forever home like them blinds cost a fortune to get in

Reactions: 2
Why get all this done to the house if itā€™s not her forever home like them blinds cost a fortune to get in
Iā€™d say she will be in that house for the foreseeable since her uncle or something owns it ? Sheā€™s probably hoping the blinds will mean they will sleep , she just needs to find the weighted blankets she got them šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
because she doesnā€™t pay a cent for it allā€¦ so she doesnā€™t care if it lasts a day or the rest of her life. If she moves on sheā€™ll just get gifted again. The sooner the influencer world collapses the better cos Iā€™m sick of seeing gifted everywhere I look and canā€™t even afford it all šŸ™„ not that Iā€™d be influenced to buy it all - it puts me off buying whatever theyā€™re gifted.

Reactions: 11
She didnā€™t give a duck about her own terminally ill father so she certainly wonā€™t give a duck about you or I. She knew well how to use that mask yesterday but she choose not just for content. Well we will wait & see if itā€™s only a sinus infection & the Chuckies donā€™t get it as itā€™ll serve her right if theyā€™re sick next week again & canā€™t go to Center Parcs as Iā€™ll laugh my head off anyway, she wonā€™t have to worry about the extra child then. Iā€™m emailing Center Parcs to give them the heads up about her & her scumbags friends arriving down for their gifted stay or all funded by the extra state benefits for the cost of living crisis that doesnā€™t seem to affect her at all.
Please let us know if you get a response from Centre Parcs, their response will be interesting.

Reactions: 11
You are charged per house so it's the best value to fill your lodge. But not with random me Joolies off the Internet!!!!
Theyā€™ll be offering to add the kid to their house in case they get an opportunity for a meet and greet with the queen of skank

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People adding people to their bookings happens a lot , see it a lot on the centre parcs Ireland Facebook page

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Gifted remote blackout blinds that will be broken in a week. Worlds gone mad. Do these companies watch her with the sound off. How could any half decent business associate themselves with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.