Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
That young wan does everything in her power to rile that poor boy
And hey presto mammy there to video it.
Make you sick

Reactions: 26

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Talking about filters, do you all remember the time she put the crying face filter on Sean and some people were going mental on this thinking he was actually upset 😂😂😂

I've mentioned it a few times but I got the best laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s not teaching Erin to have any respect for her brother, in fact she’s teaching her the total opposite. When my two had (have) killings I used to always make them sort it out and remind them that they only have each other and will be each other’s sibling for life so remember that and stop fighting. I wouldn’t be surprised if Julie was egging Erin on to tease Fionn with the way Erin looked at the camera before she taunted Fionn. Poor Fionn hasn’t a hope, god love him. Such a lovely child with a sensitivity those two brutes wouldn’t understand and can’t appreciate.

• Sad

butterflybilly

VIP Member
So Teaspill said that someone messaged them saying that a blogger had been accusing them of being Teaspill.... Teaspill said that they live in Co Meath, so now Julie is on with an ape filter tagging herself in New Zealand, but saying "she could be in Co Meath or anywhere" Gas thing is, Julie is always going on about being "trolled and catfished" and shes the biggest troll and catfish there is!!!!! Shes obviously messaging someone accusing them of being Teaspill, so its ok for her to troll🙄 She will be orgasmic now this eve cos Teaspill is closing the page.... DONT WORRY THO JULES, WONT BE LONG TIL THERES ANOTHER "CALL OUT" PAGE, AND YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, STOP THE TATTLERS💪

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So the poor single mam who has nobody to help or not another set of eyes has shipped Fionn, the sickest one, off to her mother to mind. While ER yet again reigns supreme and gets all of the attention from Julie.

• Sad
  • Angry

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Fionn is a gorgeous little boy but I couldn’t spend 5 mins in his company, he is so whiny he would drive me insane. Erin is brazen, I couldn’t spend 2 mins in her company she is such a brat. She is dragging them up

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lovelula

VIP Member
She is an absolute scumbag to use that for content now meningitis is back in the news!!!What a tramp I'm fuming.Not one tear on her face and she wipes under her eye....

The remark about Fionn getting very sick while Erin fights infection ...well duh germs would run away from that terror...😒😒

• Haha

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
So she told the manager yeah il stay but don’t be telling any of my friends, I just want to fall into bed myself! Julie you pissed yourself last night &!your friend was in your room drying your pissy playsuit. Of course you were that stoned you can’t remember. Disgraceful dirty stop out!! You’re putrid 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Wow she’s raging on her stories now! Reading here Julie are you?
Can’t believe RPH gifted her a stay. I’ve used that hotel quite a bit in the past, booking meeting rooms etc. Will take our company’s business up to the Marlborough woods hotel in future.
Imagine if you were having your wedding there today and your guests having to sit on a load of pissy seats from last night🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Erin Rose has no symptoms??? Two days in bed and continuous vomiting? Only dying to lash her back into school and get rid of her.£100 on a pair of trainers,not Euro,€200 dinner out in Paris,€200 to rent buggies...the Kardashians aren't flashing it with such abandon!! I must get that chicken recipe..."Fuck it in the fucking airfrier,turning the fucking fucker on and watch TV on your arse a few hours til the fucking smoke alarm dings"

• Haha

bellasorella

Unrelated to Julie, but has anyone seen teaspill clip of suzanne thinking the dog was autistic & “mentally challenged” and in hysterics laughing? Shes another yoke suprised their not besties

• Angry
  • Wow

corkspill

VIP Member
I messaged the hotel on instagram saying how much it puts me off staying there seeing how she was gifted this stay and how she displayed the night and actions etc. definitely wouldn’t stay anywhere gifting her things.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's a yoke. She is getting worse with Fionn as he gets older. Unfortunately I'm much too familar with been reared by a mother who couldn't stand me from birth but loved the other children. The child is very confused but knows there's something wrong about it all. To see it play out on social media is fascinating and sad at the same time.

• Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Paula and Sean didn't bother with her on her birthday.
sure they gave her the night off last night so I don’t blame them running for the hills and not giving a shite today. I don’t know any single mams Getting that level of babysitting from family. Actually not even married couples get that…. I’d say she guilt trips them into it most of the time.

sron

VIP Member
Foster kids? She spends her days complaining about her own 2 and she thinks she would be a good fit to look after vulnerable kids?

Reactions: 24

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sorry is she actually fake crying about meningitis when a few young people have died of it in the last week? Cop the fuck on Julie, these tramps are so obsessed with the likes everything is played out for show.

Reactions: 24