Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mimimee

I'm so angry that she's using meningitis for content 🤬 I almost lost my 5 week old to Men B and Septicaemia and it's nothing like chicken pox. The last thing I thought of when I saw my child so sick was to go on insta asking people's opinions and then wait hours for a doctors app. Timing is everything with Meningitis, if she really thought that's what it was she'd be straight to A&E, not dry eye whinging into her poxy phone 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Heidi77

VIP Member
Her videoing ER rile Fionn up saying she’s gonna sit in mammys lap 🤬🤬 Poor Fionn, my heart goes out to him. His sister is a little witch and his mother is an absolute waste of space who treats him like dirt.
See how she looked at Julie waiting for her cue. What a horrible pair. What is it with this family and the way they shit on the male members?
It makes me wonder how she treated her father when the camera was off.

• Heart

Jennymac

VIP Member
You could hear those kids coughing in all her videos when they were away she well knew they were unwell before she even went , very convenient it only happened this morning when she is due home

• Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
We may be seeing the dog minder on Dancing with the Stars soon
It’s rapidly turning into Dancing with the Chavs
6AC8BE22-55EF-4C53-9693-14380454DE8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The teacher probably didn’t know herself with the break from correcting Julie about their behaviour. The whole class is probably delighted of the break.

• Haha
In a moment of pure rage and exhaustion after a tough week and many before that. Facing into finding money to fix my car that I wasn’t expecting 😞😳 tidying up the house kids bathed and in bed sitting to a pile of ironing I read her box let’s catch up and I said ‘I’d rather not I’ve had enough of your shite’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not living in reality we’re facing into winter worried about bills Christmas and so on. I haven’t been to a restaurant in donkeys years and Chinese either! This one boils my blood, I’m busy too but I clean my fuckin house and my kids clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sad to be in a hotel room on your own on your birthday, wouldn't anybody want to wake up to their own children . Never known a woman who tries to get away from them as much as her

So she also went into bed without showering the piss off 🤢🤢🤢
I couldn’t sleep last night so I watched the whole live, sad I know but I couldn’t stop 😂
She was on about how she’s going away next weekend with her mam for her mam and dads wedding anniversary. And how Disney was fab but like going away with kids isn’t really a holiday 😂 has she not been away every weekend the last few weeks ? I’m sorry now but it’s an absolute joke hotels are gifting her stays. Myself and my partner had a getaway booked for last weekend and we couldn’t go, we couldn’t justify the money we’d spend. Like she’s just off the plane from disney, shopping in SuperValu, making out its great value. And pissed this weekend I don’t know where I’m going wrong working two jobs and trying my hardest and I seem to have a quarter of what she has to show for her “part time job” that she must never go to because she’s never off line…. I hope the management get into her today and fuck her out of it, she’s no role model, places should be running for the hills when she walks in the door not welcome her.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I wouldn’t let her foster a cardboard cutout. All she is thinking of is the money & I’ve no doubt her greedy parents were the same

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
During her shambles of a live (only caught about 5 mins which was enough) she was asking for suggestions for carvery lunch in Cark (obviously hoping for a freebie). Loads suggested to her and she said‘for myself and the twins as I have them tomorrow’ ….odd phrase I thought when she doesn’t share access 😳

• Wow
Sad to be in a hotel room on your own on your birthday, wouldn't anybody want to wake up to their own children . Never known a woman who tries to get away from them as much as her

So she also went into bed without showering the piss off 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
4DEF83C7-24F3-46D4-8740-06AA1481E1A3.jpeg

Stop the world I want off.

Julie in the restaurant saying how the kids fighting was keeping everyone entertained. Took the mother to tell the kids to stop

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting on the train at 7am by yourself having a full conversion on camera into your phone at full volume 🙈 like you can hear and see people right near her. I'd be mortified. Isn't it well for her after 4 days in Disney, 3 hotel nights in Dublin and she able to do her online shopping in SuperValu 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I heard Fionn was shipped off to Monaghan while the wee one gets over the pox!

I should add that he was tagged in Monaghan, he could be in New Zealand for all we know

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
I can’t listen to this one whinging anymore. I was a single mother working a 40 hour week and zero family help for 4 years. Does this one work? I met a great guy and we moved in together when my child was 6 and we’re now married with another child. My first child’s dad wasn’t great at the start. Couldn’t relate to a baby but now is the most amazing father. I couldn’t fault him and love him like a brother if that makes sense. I just couldn’t imagine having all this hate and toxicity going on.

I don’t know much about this one, stumbled across her recently. Had a look at her relationship story she has up and what I’m getting is - met a guy in oz, got pregnant, she left because her dad was ill, he stayed. She decided to move back to oz but the day before she was due to fly there was a problem with visas? And then she never went back? I can only imagine the type of guy she was with but at the same time, she left him. She upped and left? Like if i decided to move to oz now my ex wouldn’t be able to see his child through no fault of his own. I’ve seen enough weapons who just think they’re the victims constantly and make everything difficult for their kids dads. I easily could have done the same and my child would have no relationship with his dad now. Would love to hear his side.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I 100% believe her friends, cos she’s constantly saying how big her circle is, are the ones who are sending on those questions. Even the traveler one to be smart and funny. Why else would she share it. Most would ignore it. Love the way she’s ruining her & the twins lives just to try and wind us up. At the end of the day we all get on with life, throw an opinion here and there. She has to live with the absolute shite she puts out there to “try and get a reaction” she’s actually sadder than I thought! 😂

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
If you’re not a functioning alcoholic & neglectful parent, bingo loco is actually fine. Went to the one in the INEC (maybe even pre covid now) for a hen it was savage. But I didn’t and don’t piss myself & im a mom 🤷🏼‍♀️ HOW IS IT PR TO GIFT HER A STAY? We’ve seen none of the room, services or anything just that it has a hairdryer to dry your piss?

• Haha