Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orlsie

I never seen 2 kids to look so unimpressed in Disney 🤦🏻‍♀️ she kept saying yesterday she was crying looking at their faces. I would too if my kids looked like they couldn't give a flying fuck about where they are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Shaz2012

Thread title:
I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just pissed in me pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Bulmers

VIP Member
Another set of eyes? It wasn’t even her who noticed the rash it was her mother as Julie was in Dublin partying. There’s plenty of eyes on those kids being broadcast to the nation.
There was 3 sets of eyes on fionn yet noone saw his broken collar bone....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I can see it now..waking up 6:45am tomorrow and dusting off the ol' Gymando App.A quick workout followed by a green smoothie,the Kale from Supervalue and the spinach from Dunnes (not fucking spinach,just spinach..STILL trying to work her way through that shop!!!).A hopeful scan of the online Jobs Vacancies for Cork page(ever the optimist!) then time to wake Fīóńń and ErinRose.Singing a medley of Dana songs 🎵 she motheringly warms the processed bread rolls in the airfrier and she dresses the twins in their handwashed uniforms(the newly reformed Julie is all about eco awareness,she gave them a dip in the bucket she used after cleaning out her skipmobile).Time to pack the lunches now,frowning in concern as she sees Kathy next door making a dash to the local shop.Tut Tut..Dunnes to the rescue again with the giant value shop.Chopping avocado and sprinkling gruyere over it she encourages the children to sing Hūmptéy Nī Dūmptėy as she works..so important to support the schools efforts.
Phone popped in a drawer she pops on their High Vi's and helmets as the trio prepare to cycle to school.Wouldn't want to break the rules by recording near the vicinity or read any annoying social invitations.The new Julie is all about family time,pencilling in a Baileys Christmas week at most.
No filter needed this morning or terracotta trowelled on tar..since she swapped her 5 hours Netflix a day for housekeeping the exertions have added a new rosiness to her cheeks."I'll be back soon my loves" she chirps into her Instapage in a voice that would cause Kate Middleton to look for tips..I've the most wonderful Rustlers resipay to share for elevenses..the t is silent as it's fucking French...I mean French.Peddle on there my loves...since mummy deleted Tinder this is the only ride she looks forward to each day.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
She just described waking up faaar away from her kids on her birthday as "living the dream".
She is getting the business as there are so many people out there like her,enough to be significant target market.Isn't that scary???
The accident was because she tried to pee down the leg of the shorts without opening it.
She is just dirt.
Full of shit,can't hold her piss,decided to give mothering a miss

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Gooseyloo

God forgive me but ER has the sourest puss on her I've ever seen. A face I'd never get tired of slapping. There she is, in Disney land, waiters singing happy birthday to her and her face says 'is that the best you can come up with'. Spoilt little madam.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

MollyMalone

VIP Member
The irony of this gom shiteing on about wanting to be a social care worker whilst her own son is emotionally abused by herself and downright bullied by his little madam of a sister 🙄 Jesus wept

• Wow
Reactions: 45

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
If I was her I’d be ignoring Erin rose under the table and focusing on Fionn who is actually enjoying the experience but no all attention is still on Erin rose

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So she has started her Christmas shopping in October but had nothing got for the twins starting school the day before they started..

thread title
liar liar pissy knickers on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

nannyg

VIP Member
It baffles me as to why she ALWAYS has to emphasise she’s a single mother like what is the deal?! The hashtags are so unnecessary
I propose that we all start using #’s on here to piss her off e.g # hesstillwithme #happilymarried #partnersforlife and my personal favourite #hedidntleavemeforaustralia

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she seem excited when things like this happen? Couldn’t put my finger on it, but it seems like she gets manic and excited cos she has something going on good or bad… strange….

Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I got mine vaccinated for chicken pox, mainly because my eldest got the pox and was very sick with it. But it cost an awful lot and I had to sacrifice other things to get them done. Julie wouldn't dream of putting twins health in front of her materialistic needs. Unless it's free from the government, Julie won't get.
I don’t think this is a fair comment. I never got my two vaccinated against it and if I had another one I still wouldn’t. That doesn’t mean I’m putting materialistic needs before my children’s health. For a lot of children chicken pox is a very mild childhood illness which causes them no issues whatsoever. I barely knew mine had it. You chose to vaccinate yours that’s great, less of the judgement please on those who either can’t afford to or decide it’s not something they feel they need to do. Anyway I hate when this thread goes down a tangent like this with everyone and their aunt adding their 2c but I just wanted to reply to this.

Reactions: 39

Memaw

Chatty Member
Absolutely no need for her to keep repeating about the foster care child that passed away or say that her mam and dad included them into schools and after school activities they were well paid for taking care of those children (iv no doubt that's why they done it) also where were the spare rooms for these children and students that she's mentioned before

Reactions: 39