Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
Reported the Carlton videos as they are literally ads - if you report same one more than once does that count?? Asking for a friend 😂

Reported that video of her with Fionna too

There's a one from cork on 96fm now, stuck in airport as some issue with her name - going to Thailand or something

I'd say Julie is disgusted that breakaway sorted it out at the time, she'd have loved publicity of all that.

Meant to edit last post but I've ended up reporting myself. Fuck me 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She did say before she went to Paaaaaris that she stripped the kids bed and sprayed them with something and she would hoover them and make them up when she got back. We know that she stayed away an extra night and when she got back today possibly met the gurrrrrls for breakfast, collected the chuckies from the merry widow, went home to Carrigaline, sat on her ass until it was time to go to the GP, when she eventually got home the pile of unwashed bed clothes that was supposed to have vomit on them was in fact the bed clothes she left in the middle of the floor going to Paaaaaris. So, my conclusion is she is not at all worried about the chuckies choking on their own vomit she was just too lazy and hungover as always to make their beds and thats why they are in her bed tonight. The lies!!

Jennymac

VIP Member
I'd say her and the mother have been rinsing the welfare system for years. Julie homeless in her mother's house that they fostered 4 kids in when they were younger, the parents also had a mobile home at the time which julie kept on the qt and they are not cheap or cheap to run. Also the mother drives a merc and julie is living in her uncles house getting hap and every other payment going I'm sure she got the double autumn payment this week aswell now wonder she can be buying veja runners as Xmas presents

Taylor17

VIP Member
The blatant favoritism of the daughter is desperate. She thinks the sun shines out of her. She hasn't an ounce of the same affection for Fionn. It's bad when a mother is keeping the favorite at home and shipping off the other fella. Erin will grow up to be a thundering bitch. It serves her and Julie right that Fionn got the looks.

Reactions: 23

praying.for.time.

I actually don’t think both kids can process emotions properly or can identify certain one’s. School will help but they have been dragged from pillar to post since infant’s they don’t know whats going on half of the time, she is only a child.
No wonder they can't process emotions, every time they begin to show emotions, their mother sticks the phone on them, Erin performs and poor Fionn just regresses further. What I'd do to be able to take that little boy in my arms and just be there for him. Listen to him, interact with him, get down on the floor and get stuck into whatever game he wants to play. The poor boy is lost 💔

Tammys

VIP Member
I persume she will go straight home to her sick child not meet the other head melt for breakfast.
The ma would want to be careful she don't pick up shingles now.

And in her story she said she was bored and eating all day. WTF !! She ships her son away cos the brat is sick, what parent does that? She doesn't know the struggle of multiple children of different ages at the same time. I'm sure many in here who have babies , toddlers , older kids,managing school runs, homework, babies naps, potty training and sick kids all at once and just have to get on with it with all the rest of parent duties, food shopping,cleaning and cooking and the rest of it without help or shipping of kids!!! She spends her days on dating apps while child is sick and watching Netflix what a shit parent. She is very sad person .
She keeps the twins fed and dressed but doesn't do any mothering

TikToc

VIP Member
Yeah Julie show your manky house and you're only home since this morning. You must have left the house in a state. Then show your imbecile followers your packed to the limit fridge and tell them you're ordering a takeaway when they are possibly wondering how they'll pay their bills and survive the weekend 🤔

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s doing a lot for effect and reaction here but instead of thinking she’s clever she comes across as an embarrassing cow 🤡🤡

• Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
Thread suggestion!
‘Laughing at herself for pissing but Julie I think one of your kids is missing’

• Haha

happyout2000

VIP Member
My son friend is going through cancer treatment at the min and we got message from the school that
If anyone gets chicken pox etc to tell the school as they have information the parents and see what Action to take, she has no cop on what other household may be going through, she would not like if her dad was still here and this going on

• Heart

bluebambino

Chatty Member
This one wants to foster kids? Also thinks she’d be a good social worker? Does she realise that you’d need some intelligence to get through a social care degree? She’s giving out how difficult it is to mind her own kids yet wants a foster child too. Imagine being a kid landing on this one’s doorstep.
Also do you think her parents really fostered 3 kids long term? Call me a cynic but the way she’s fidgeting with her face and looking away from the camera makes me think she’s telling lies. Mentions one was invited to the dads funeral but she didn’t even seem to realise he was working abroad yet Says that they’re like siblings to her ?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sickness is one thing, but this is why it's not wise to take them out during term time. I get that it's cheaper but it's so early in the year, and in JI, they will miss out on more than she would realise. But sure that's the teachers problem in Joolies eyes. Heading into a shitshow of a winter with so many viruses going around. They'll hit the 20 days in no time.
Sure she’ll read this now and find a way to say the teacher called her to tell her how advanced they are and they can miss 3 years and be top of the class. Don’t forget Julie is doing a great job and the teacher will give her a star that will stay on her forehead for a month.

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Congrats to @Onreal on the winning thread title🥳
I haven't time to do a full recap so if anyone else wants to feel free. Quick version is Julie still a twit who makes up dramas just for Instagram and likes to tell a fib or ten. Plenty of nights out and gifted stays here there and everywhere. Plenty of ads flogging everything from drinks to clothes. Twinnies started school. The toddler twins turned five and have been brought to Disneyland Paris to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
If there was another set of eyes be different. I'm on me own.
Boo hoo.

Does she think all 2 parent families are like the waltons or something all sitting looking at one another all day.

And if Dr suspects meningitis or she genuinely thinks meningitis it's a long time between now and 4 o clock. Like time is of the essence with meningitis.

I read a heartbreaking story of a girl in Ireland this week from a few years ago , 6 hours was all she was sick and she died little pet.

brandambassador

VIP Member
This half-wit and her ‘Francie Fairy’ story, is that only a Cork thing, as I’ve never heard it
On behalf of cork, no we do not say such nonsense and i doubt it even happened! Another fantasy. No doubt there will be another drama today that the tooth fairy forgot or something

• Haha

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
She made Disneyland look absolutely shite! It literally looked like they went to 3 parades and went on 3/4 rides and that was it