Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“Scraping by”…Julie you do not know the meaning of the word & there is only a very small minority of your blind followers believe you are a struggling single mom. You are out every weekend. You are constantly away. You are constantly out for coffee & breakfast. You constantly spend money on frivolous shit like convenience lunches from Spar for the kids school lunches cause you’re a lazy c**t. Do us all a favour & cop the fuck on.

Reactions: 28

Beavana

VIP Member
I'm assuming her other job is "full time mad bastard" after "graduated from the school of hard knocks" 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
The new management are already having an affect, her three pinned posts that were basically sex and drug related have been taken down!
They have their work cut out with this wan, but it’ll be interesting to see this transformation unfold.
Skank mom to super mom? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Should party gran who approximately a month ago was being carved open like the turkey from gizzard to sternum in a life saving procedure really be exposed to the chickenpox virus?
She survived 82,000 sweating on top of her at Garth,then the recycled air of two flights so chances are she will power through...

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #44

I’m JuLie Haynes, I’m an alcoholic, I also piss myself, I’m CaTaStRoPhIc

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sazmac

What gobshite wrote in and told her she would be a great social worker. Mother of God do these people not see how she is dragging her kids up.

• Haha

JillZarin

Chatty Member
How many times is she going to make tik toks like this? how can she call herself a single mother when her brother and own mother rare her children more than she does. JULIE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY SINGLE MOTHER.
Someone would want to break the news to her that between herself, her mother and brother they're not managing to successfully fulfill the role of one parent, never mind two.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Rochestown Park Hotel must be thrilled with that shit show of a live and the "pissing herself" incident, I guess that's what happens when you gift trash a free stay.........top notch PR guys 👌

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
I'd say she got messages about meningitis then decided to add in the vomiting story. Then total exaggestion as if my husband is going to be sitting at home all day with me. This single mam shit is wearing thin now

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
To make it worse…..she PISSED HERSELF AND STILL DIDN’T SHOWER!!!
Jesus Christ there must be an unmerciful hum of stale piss off her down at breakfast! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

teeteebee

VIP Member
Does anyone here get that much help from their partners with the kids??? Genuinely curious 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I’m married with 2 kids and I do 99.9% of the work!! Does she really think having someone there is going to miraculously change things??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or maybe it’s just my husband who’s a useless shite! 🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lads, I need to know why this woman doesn’t clean her makeup off her at night time? It’s absolutely disgusting 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

petal1

VIP Member
Spot the sneaky AF in this one! Why couldn't she put it in large font, next to the link so people actually see it??
30D43071-9B9F-466C-88B7-0011D053DC4A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Loloubelle

Her general use of screens with those kids is beyond belief...they are practically superglued to their faces. Breakfast, lunch,dinner all eaten in front of the tablets, every single car journey. They are at the age where i would expect them to be sitting on the floor playing with their toys for at least some part of the day...such an important part of their development that they seem to be missing?! As they get older and turn into teenagers they will naturally be drawn to phones/ tablets etc but why not delay this when you can??? Anyone else think its totally OTT every minute of the day???

You could hear those kids coughing in all her videos when they were away she well knew they were unwell before she even went , very convenient it only happened this morning when she is due home
I saw her & the kids in the play centre she was in just before she left & Fionn was choked coughing even then. Those kids need a routine & down time in their days (and no Julie their iPads are not downtime!), being pulled from pillar to post is not good for them & their little immune systems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Jesus that was some live last night 😂😂
Slurring her words, couldn’t keep her eyes open and looking like it was more than drink in her.
“I’ve the twins now tomorrow” like they’re someone else’s kids and she’s helping mind them.
some lady happened to mention her son died last week in a car accident and Julie started asking questions. A girl called Michelle went off in the comments at the poor woman and said Julie isn’t a counsellor etc even though Julie seemed interested in chatting to the girl 🫠 the girl then didn’t answer Julie’s question and said sorry and that she was leaving. I’m guessing Michelle McGrath is Julie’s friend?
She was literally talking pure shite and then her sound went and she ended live.

• Wow
Reactions: 26