Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Shit bitches she's been winding us up!! (Us trolls).Pissing herself? Lying about her mother serious diagnosis? Openly despising her own kids? Neglecting them with injured? Emotionally baiting/abusing Fionn for likes? Loosing all self control near alcohol and necking it until she pisses herself? Living like a tic on the arse of the social welfare system? Banned from the kids school? Weaponising the kid's dad having access? Brain damaging the kids with screen abuse? ALL AN ACT!!! Not really guys.I was so fooled.Shhhh...she is secretly at home preparing overnight oats after the rosary with the kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lovelula

VIP Member
That girl is also Keith's(sarah burke bf) sister in law, a mom of 2/3 young kids and a wife of a primary school teacher in a northside school, now I wouldny like my kids to go to a school to be thought by a man who is married to that, I do realise you can't be responsible for others but like seriously lads what a disgrace they all were tbf, from the faces of the friends I know a few to see let's just say they like white powder, julie should be reported to tulsa for all the partying and the shit show lifestyle
You wouldnt like your children to be taught by a man whose wife goes on a night out with friends and accidentally pisses herself?Sounds a bit extreme...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Her videoing ER rile Fionn up saying she’s gonna sit in mammys lap 🤬🤬 Poor Fionn, my heart goes out to him. His sister is a little witch and his mother is an absolute waste of space who treats him like dirt.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She managed to make Disneyland look crap. The difference in Stacey Solomons photos and hers
Not to disrespect anyone. But when we visited Disney there was no sitting in a bar . We squeezed every bit of time from the parks and by the time got back to hotel we did showers and calm wind down bedtime to get some rest and be good for the next day.
The twins are continuously getting overstimulated, even when not on holidays with the amount of activities they are thrown into . This one hasn't a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Louber

Chatty Member
She's an absolute gutty, shipping her son off like that just because another child is sick, like wtf. I don't know anyone who would actually do that :(
Rotten bitch. I've actually never heard of any parent doing that ever. She is scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to parenting.

A few months ago I got covid. I have 3 kids and was 28wks pregnant at the time. I was dying on the day I tested positive, weak, vomiting and roaring high temps. Honestly barely functioning at all and delirious from temps. I've never been so unwell. But I still had 3 kids so tough shit. I'm not gonna pawn them off on someone as then they'll catch covid too.

This spoilt, piss soaked scummy cunt just doesn't live in the real world at all. Imagine getting rid of Fionn twice in about a week, once when he's sick and needs minding and the other when her rotten little princess is sick. The blatant favouritism is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Another set of eyes? It wasn’t even her who noticed the rash it was her mother as Julie was in Dublin partying. There’s plenty of eyes on those kids being broadcast to the nation.

Reactions: 33

luckydog

Chatty Member
Lads I have 2 be honest, I used 2 think some of
the comments on her parenting were a bit harsh, so i never made comments on it myself, but after watching that story with the young one on her lap, OMG now I see what ye mean, totally taunting & annoying the little boy, & actually filming it ? Jesus, when my 2 were that age I always had room for both of them on my lap, & Im no way perfect! This was just awful to watch 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 32

KittenRadziwell

I've a useless shite of a husband too. A lovely useless shite, but useless all the same. He works away 6 months of the year and honestly, those 6 months are easier 🤣 He's handy for contributing to mortgage repayments and helping me understand what's happening in House of Dragon. The kids, the cooking, the cleaning, the washing, the dogs, the garden, the bill paying, the colour of the god damn bins though? I'm on my own for all of that.

• Haha

Booboo68

Chatty Member
6 at the funeral,goway ye lying tramp when we seen the whole thing and there were over twenty there

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Why were they all peeing on themselves last night though 😂😂
I'm going out with some of my friends next weekend who have children, should I be sticking a few Tena Lady's in my bag for them ? 🤔😂

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
What’s with the over focus on not bringing Fionn to the match cos of his chest? You left him with a broken collar bone for days, don’t pretend like his health is anywhere near your priority. She will find her way out to celebrate for her ‘dad’ of course

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Her dads death notice has no mention of the foster kids that called him dad and who were like siblings to her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Nipslips

Chatty Member
From Joanne’s journeys pic (another dose)
Mac in Blanch did her makeup. Not a great advertisement for them!!! She looks terrible

In all fairness how could you enjoy this lifestyle with all the going? From Paris to the airport to blanch to town and now on a 7am train home to a pair of sick kids!! I’d rather not thanks. Don’t care how many freebies are up for grabs that sounds like hell to me

Reactions: 31