Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
That video is a hard watch. I can’t cope with these women upsetting their children for the benefit of strangers. It’s so invasive. That little lad needs a proper mother who will nurture him, he’s very far behind god love him.

Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has more help than most two parent families. I don’t understand how she can come on with a straight face throwing herself a pity party saying she has no help.

Her tik tok saying I cuddled up with them on the sofa for the eve…. There on the other side of the room on there iPads and she’s on the other sofa watching a series on sky 🤦‍♀️ She hardly watched Dahmer in front of them….

• Wow

Surthatsit

I'm wrong to say BUT I would love to smack that little spoiled ER, did she just sit there an record her give F a full wallop.
The child give me a blind rage shes so spoiled

• Angry

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She keeps saying that!!! 10 was always the minimum number allowed at funerals, shes such a lier!!!! She convinces herself shes telling the truth.....Oh yeah, " the Government" rang Jules there when her dad died and only allowed them 6 to the funeral🙄 there was at least 25 there, the dopey bitch.....
Yes at least 25 attended her Dads funeral, as anyone who tuned in were able to verify. She probably meant 6 of those attending were sober!!

• Haha

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
She is such a hard bitch,God help anyone who would dare to cross her...remember that time the school sent a very personalised,obvious reprimand out to the whole school targeted at her?? Oh boy she showed them💪💪Didn't open her mouth,hasn't gone near the place since,and still pissing herself apparently🚽🚽🚽

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
I know she thinks it makes her a hard bitch insinuating she’s only posting things to ‘stir shit’ but even if it is true it only makes her look even more pathetic than normal. So a grown woman with two children spends her time pretending to soil herself and ignoring her son but it’s for us? Really? I can see now why the house is so dirty, the kids raised by screens and no man in the picture, sure how could she when we’re on her mind 24/7 and she’s to put so much thought and time into what to do or say next to see if it gets some type of reaction. I say it consumes her..

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I would bet my house she hasn't paid for this, or at least hasn't paid full price. I think Breakaway gave it to her after pulling the previous collab but on the understanding that it wouldn't be mentioned.
Very sneaky if they did, but it is looking like it was either free or heavily discounted. Any normal person wouldn’t have got that help at the weekend.

Taylor17

VIP Member
The dramatics over a normal childhood illness. She has zero coping skills. Well done Paula, you reared a right ninny

Heidi77

VIP Member
She’s blaming the travel agents without having the balls to do a call out video because they have already said they aren’t at fault
If their date of births were wrong too then how in her tiny mind can she blame the travel agent? Were they supposed to know it was the twinnie's 5th birthday and work out the dob?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tammys

VIP Member
What a rotten thing to do posting a video of that little boy upset.
Words fail me how children on insta are used for content it's actually shameful.
How they get away with it is beond me.

I would bet my house she hasn't paid for this, or at least hasn't paid full price. I think Breakaway gave it to her after pulling the previous collab but on the understanding that it wouldn't be mentioned.

nasa5

VIP Member
I’ve worked in catering to some extent my whole life and while I’ve never worked in a takeaway I can almost guarantee you that didn’t happen. There would be no sense to it even, no business is going to waste the petrol or staff to go to someone’s house to take back food.. I mean it would be cold, contaminated (esp with our Julie) and possibly eaten. Slow night I’ll presume and making up stories like a child, pathetic and possibly damaging to a business

• Sick
  • Haha

cretin

So sick of this lazy fuckin bitch who claims she works(maybe the putting of filters on her must b the work she is talking bout) fuckin showing off hotel after hotel ...holiday after holiday n yet us hard working tax payers yes u heard me Julie tax payers(google it if u r unsure of what it means) funding ur fuckin life ur house ur fuckin everything ...I'm so sick of it..u fuckin Mickey money dole scrounging bitch...n if unsure of the meaning to that me Julie fuckin Google it 🖕

• Heart

Lilll88

The embarrasment of her antics last night. I cant believe she can make a living from insta with the shit show she puts on. How brands can even associate themselves with the likes of her is beyond me, scraping the barrel...If she was 18/19 or maybe early 20s and carrying on like that I'd say ah sure look she will mature in time but there's no hope for this one. A woman in her 30s 2 young kids and that's the kind of behaviour she's proud of posting online. Disgusting. I'd be mortified and wouldn't be able to show my face for weeks.

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
How does her house get so dirty when she’s at home all day 🤮 I can understand clothes that need to be put away but her counter tops are always filled with stuff, does she not wipe down and put stuff in the bin as she goes?

• Sick

Bobs86

VIP Member
She's an absolute gutty, shipping her son off like that just because another child is sick, like wtf. I don't know anyone who would actually do that :(
Just thinking the same, so any time F gets sick, he’s shipped off to be cared for by someone else. When ER gets sick, he’s still the one sent off? Julie, you are one horrible, nasty bitch!