Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Onreal on the winning thread title🥳
I haven't time to do a full recap so if anyone else wants to feel free. Quick version is Julie still a twit who makes up dramas just for Instagram and likes to tell a fib or ten. Plenty of nights out and gifted stays here there and everywhere. Plenty of ads flogging everything from drinks to clothes. Twinnies started school. The toddler twins turned five and have been brought to Disneyland Paris to celebrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder will she say anything about breakaway. It's not like her not to call out even when she is wrong.
If she does she's gonna wait until she's home in case needs help for if/ when one of the dopes does something wrong trying get home 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Stacey Solomon is in same place for her and her little ones joint birthday today. Cue a story from Julie when she catches up here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder will she say anything about breakaway. It's not like her not to call out even when she is wrong.
If she does she's gonna wait until she's home in case needs help for if/ when one of the dopes does something wrong trying get home 😂😂
There’ll be several TikToks about them when she gets home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there something wrong with them all? Did she really buy all those tacky sweatshirts? More fool the mother and Sean to humour her by wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her first three pinned posts are giving serious skank vibes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I never seen 2 kids to look so unimpressed in Disney 🤦🏻‍♀️ she kept saying yesterday she was crying looking at their faces. I would too if my kids looked like they couldn't give a flying duck about where they are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
They are always in matching clothes on hols the absolute bleeping hack
It's so cringy if I produced that to my brother's they would burn it someone needs to give his head a wobble.....he will never get another girlfriend who would bleeping put up with his cling on's all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God forgive me but ER has the sourest puss on her I've ever seen. A face I'd never get tired of slapping. There she is, in Disney land, waiters singing happy birthday to her and her face says 'is that the best you can come up with'. Spoilt little madam.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
God forgive me but ER has the sourest puss on her I've ever seen. A face I'd never get tired of slapping. There she is, in Disney land, waiters singing happy birthday to her and her face says 'is that the best you can come up with'. Spoilt little madam.
She is a madam, like her mother. To be fair those kids are probably shattered!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.