Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I only know 1 person who vaccinated against pox and that's because her child has a terminal illness....she couldn't afford for other kids to be vaxxed, it's 400 quid each
Yes and also I want my children at some stage to fight off some doses themselves.I've a few more kids than Julie who all got it together and we got on with it.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Long time creeper first time poster 😂

did any ones notice Shaun saying “you’ll go home Erin Rose” or something along those lines when he picked her up when poor Fionn wanted a go with the sword ?
Also notice how she didn’t thank breakaway or who ever it was this evening ? Maybe told not to mention them 😂
Was that on her stories? I must have missed it cos i don’t remember seeing it at all.

gossipie

Chatty Member
screaming at the suggested search at the top 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tiktok got something right anyway 🤣
Yay for artificial intelligence 😂😂

She so selfish ! The kids were exposed to the pox virus before the trip and she fecks off to the hotel in Dublin twice and a plane load of passengers with recycled air !

Get breakfast and dinner in my onion.Sitting down to eat, takes ages and time out of your day. So half board.Bring snack and light meal for lunch on the go or grab from the places in the parts but they are so expensive.
I think this is good advice. If you wanted for lunch/snacks you could pack dry things like nature valley bars, raisins etc. and even rolls & meats/cheeses - depends how low cost you want to go. It’s the BEST break with kids who are old enough to run around (I think Julie’s are a little too young TBH). The fun is in the magic and the rides, save where you can on food 🙂

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
It’s part of the vaccination programme here for kids but my two had chicken pox when they were small and we lived in Ireland. They didn’t have to get the vaccine then when we moved.

Philgate

Can someone tell me what she did about videoing th friend? I’m blocked. What was so bad that the friend was doing/why embarrassing?