Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lashofeye

Chatty Member
In fairness until a rash came out I wouldn't be any the wiser, and if the kids were a bit off whilst in Paris I would have put it down to being eggshausted! UNLESS she know about the kid in school with the chickenpox BEFORE she went on hols. Either way Mejoolie has form a tends to ignore any kids problems that would need medical attention

Next weekend the kids will be with the merry widow and doormat because Mejoolie needs a breaaaaak
She said in her stories they got a letter that it was in the class!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Lovelula

VIP Member
I know your face would sometimes be blotchy from the shower but She looks like shes after balling crying in those PJ videos...

TikToc

VIP Member
Have never heard her talk about fostering.Using the term social care and and social work interchangeably although tbf people with much higher IQs do too, Julie has said and done much worse things and at least she corrected it. Thinking its a "lovely job".Social work is a 2 year masters degree or some very competitive undergraduate entry routes also. No matter what area of practice you're in its extremely demanding and stressful.
6 yrs at least so she has plenty of time l!

Gowanhavetae

Wow she’s raging on her stories now! Reading here Julie are you?
Can’t believe RPH gifted her a stay. I’ve used that hotel quite a bit in the past, booking meeting rooms etc. Will take our company’s business up to the Marlborough woods hotel in future.
Imagine if you were having your wedding there today and your guests having to sit on a load of pissy seats from last night🤢🤢🤢
Didn't they gift a stay to Burpyburp last year or the year before (i could be wrong) so I'd be staying away from there too until it was clarified.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I have a very weak bladder after my kids. Basically when you have to go you have to go. Struggling with a playsuit and being full of booze wouldn't have helped her case.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
You would never know that Julie Haynes was a single mother of 5 year old toddler twins, would you?
She must be on the Kylie feeling sorry for herself that she can’t go out the weekend. She hardly does it all when one twin is on the otherwise of Cork.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Haven't looked at her stories over the last week.
Has Fionn definitely the chicken pox, like can you see his spots?
Sounds like another story like the mother's 2 masectomy surgeries

Beavana

VIP Member
Fair play to Sean for taking them to see the Barr's!! 💪

Doubt she's gonna go in this weather 😂😂 but wil be out on the piss for the win