Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I know you can use any name in clubs, school etc it doesn’t have to be your ‘legal’ name But the passport has to match your birth cert? Like she can’t just reapply for the passports as Haynes .as I’m pretty sure you need an affidavit from a solicitor or the dads permission. Sure they’re #mcginntwins
I said that. Passport can only happen after she has the name change done legally.
He’s not on the scene so even if he doesn’t agree he won’t have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 3

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Erin does nothing but mourn the son she should have had. Her own Brother made a joke about Autism on his Twitter 🙄
Ohh I completely agree and it took her a hell of a long time before she even accepted and spoke about Harry. Erin isn’t just one person who I’m sure took offence to Suzanne & knows just how hard it is. Maybe Erin might think twice about being in the company of pissy knickers from Cork at the next BPerfect or Voduz event.
It still doesn’t give anyone the right to joke about anyone with disabilities especially on a public platform no matter who there are and who the joke was intended for. If that Suzanne made a joke like that around colleagues in a workplace I’m sure they’d be reefed into HR & probably fired.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Anyone think they’ve taken it down but are still working together on the down low… still on the books but not showing it publicly in case people start complaining to them.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Well Mejoolie seems to think so, more in her line to mind her children and stop pissing in her knickers and trolling people over an account. Skanky bitch.

Last edited:

Beavana

VIP Member
She's some new campaign with some company melody or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Report all those posts on IG m, not a single # on it. Fuck this cunt now

She actually never took yer man out of her bio on tiktok even when she was with Method Management so who knows if she’s actually back and he’d be worse for taking her

Beavana

VIP Member
Absolutely no need for her to keep repeating about the foster care child that passed away or say that her mam and dad included them into schools and after school activities they were well paid for taking care of those children (iv no doubt that's why they done it) also where were the spare rooms for these children and students that she's mentioned before
She has no content so....
1665575624413.png