Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We got our youngest children vaccinated after our eldest daughter ended up in hospital with chickenpox with no other underlying health issues, at the time I genuinely thought she was going to die.
Not meaning to scaremonger as most kids who get chickenpox are completely fine but some can be affected quite seriously

You can also pay to get the meningitis vaccine I haven’t got that for my kids but might look into it

Reactions: 2

misslala

Chatty Member
Anyone any idea why she got rid of Eoghan? I thought they were good pals? Has he something to do with Sarah Burke now I saw him promoting her page recently?
Sure isn’t Miriam Mullins with them also she gets loads of tv stuff and that’s probably why Juile changed looking for fame

Kodi

I think the chicken pox vac is the norm now in Australia and becoming popular in the UK at the moment.. I’m considering it more so with a partner and elderly mum who has never had it, you definitely pay for it in Ireland does anyone have a rough idea of price?
It's €200 in my GPs

Beavana

VIP Member
I was actually thinking the same but up the top left, under her name, where the filter name usually goes, it says 'paid partnership with sweetking' - so she finally did it right!!
I know that was there, that actually doesn't count as declaring it as an ad 👍

That garlic mushroom story is the biggest loads of bull. As if they would go back for them
It actually happened me before. I got the wrong item from a Chinese and when the brought the one I ordered back they asked for the one I got back 😂🙈 sure I’d opened it and everything like yuk

• Haha

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Backing up that Suzanne one who publicly made a joke about autism the other day. I wonder what Erin McGregor would think about this & if she’d find it funny to make a joke about autism. She deserved to be called out and everyone saw that video for what it was and if the likes of that Cork pissy knickers thinks that acceptable to speak like that then she’s no better. Julie would want to look closer to home with her own son who can barely string a sentence together that you can understand. It’s no big deal if Teaspill has temporarily shut down their account as I can tell you it was no Bloggers unveiled and I’d say if she had outed everything she’s received there would be carnage. Celebrating that Teaspill is gone, seriously 🤣🤣
Cork pissy knickers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

weaver1982

I know this is off topic was looking at booking hotel in carrigaline for few nights. Anything to do around there really that ye would recommend or am I better staying in the city centre?
Do yourself a favour stay in city. Hotel is lovely. Carrigaline is not. You will spent an age in a giant traffic jam trying to get to/from hotel. Not worth the hassle.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
How exactly does she think she’ll just change their last name I wonder? Did she not ask about this before and was told she couldn’t? I know you can put a common use forename on your passport, but surely you have to have your actual surname on it?
Easy and straight forward. All she has to do is start using hynes. School doctor clubs etc. Wait a period of time, think it’s 2 years and she can have it done legally. Only then can the passport say hynes.

Reactions: 1

Topsy-turvy2

Julie would need to educate herself and not jump to conclusions with health diagnosis. Hse has issued a warning the last few days about meningitis. 2 young adults and a child under 10 have died. She shouldn't be taking any illness lightly.
Was my first thought when she said I thought she was gona say it was meningitis when she started ..no wonder she ain't 4 more attention

Reactions: 1