Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatire

How do you report when they aren’t putting ad on Instagram?every single photo of that hotel and cocktail bar are ads

Reactions: 2

Beavana

VIP Member
Wonder did his % go up or down? 🤔 She's desperate for a manager seeing as the new crowd dumped her VERY quick (in fairness to the creep he got some amount of companies for her) but even though she dumped him quick enough, hes desperate for attention like her - so love to know

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Don’t you have to pay for it? My kids are older but my bosses kids who are 6 and 4 she has to pay for it. Maybe it’s not covered on medical card?

Hunzosrus

What's the name of the website that you can use to watch these huns on without following them? It has archives of all stories too. I've used it loads of times but can't for the life of me remember the name now.

KittenRadziwell

I know that was there, that actually doesn't count as declaring it as an ad 👍
Omg really??!! I always thought it was like the 'most official way to declare an ad' 🤣 Jeepers they've some neck on them. I'll have my eyes peeled from now on.

Thats thing I notice about SOME people from Cark

They foster kids
They go to Lanzagrotty on the hols
They love the ferry to Fraaaance for their hols
They go to Youghal to the van when they get back from France or Lanza

Anyone else notice these things?
I’m from cork and yeah we go to Lanza but to be fair most of the holiday buddies are from Dublin! Never once in my life got the ferry to France or stayed in a mobile home. not many people
I know foster kids either.

Social worker 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am dead. Family flowers only
We can donate to the therapy fund her kids will benefit from when their older 😂😂

lou1984

Iv had a sick child all week so haven't been on. Why has she shipped off Fionn. He had chicken pox the last I seen

Beavana

VIP Member
Jesus she is an absolute scummy tramp of the highest order.

I saw she was tagging that gym clothes thing at the event earlier for cancer.....didn't think she'd go so low as to flog a few ads for herself at that. Fucking tramp