Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lim1947

Sorry to de-rail but I am looking into Disney, what would you recommend regarding food? Is it better to go all inclusive or just breckie? So much more added onto the price to go full board, just wondering is it worth it or work out expensive paying as you go? Thanks
We went with just the bfast option and ate at the Disney village, mc Donald's, rainforest etc. I brought a travel kettle and had pot noodles for a snack when we were chilling out in our room at night, they loved that! Have a fantastic time x

Reactions: 1

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Has anyone gotten a delivery from SV? Have gotten Dunnes and Tesco - always comes in a crate and you unpack and give the crate back.

I've seen SV deliver when I'm out walking and they are the same?? Is it weird that they were in blue plastic bags?
No it always comes like that never come in the crates

TikToc

VIP Member
So do you go out and both you and your friend pee yourselves and post it to 100k people and then do provocative moves with a chair, showing the pee stains, OK so sure you must be from their neck of the woods also, classy ladies, jez can't even have an opinion now

So you think its normal, to pee yourself and post it to 100k people and then do provocative moves with a chair, showing the pee stains, OK so sure you must be from their neck of the woods also, classy ladies, jez can't even have an opinion now

Report •••
Ah cop on to yourself! Firstly I don't have 100k followers and 2nd I wouldn't let anyone know I pissed myself. So am I how you think I should act? Do I get a prize?

• Heart
That’s about all I listened to, I left it on as background noise while i was hoovering 😅

Last edited:

differentstrokes

Sorry to de-rail but I am looking into Disney, what would you recommend regarding food? Is it better to go all inclusive or just breckie? So much more added onto the price to go full board, just wondering is it worth it or work out expensive paying as you go? Thanks

Lilll88

I know this is off topic was looking at booking hotel in carrigaline for few nights. Anything to do around there really that ye would recommend or am I better staying in the city centre?

Heidi88

VIP Member
The hotel isn't a great hotel anymore.
They are almost the only hotel around that have allowed mass amounts of debs balls to be held, 3 per night. Nothing ordinarily wrong with debs nights, but groups of young adults, given slop for dinners, asking €190 per room, making guests wear wrist bands, knocking on doors during the night to count guests in the room, drinks €10 pint served in plastic cups......you get the jist. Not to mention the manners on staff towards patrons.
I wouldn't give them my custom anymore.
Ya I only know it for debs balls and college balls. It can get very messy there.

sunnygirl085

Its pretty expensive to eat out and the food isnt great! All just fast food really. But then having to come back to have dinners might be a pain also, some hotels are only a short walk but still would rather eat in Disney. Defo need the breakfast, and stock up with things for lunch. Even a bottle or water or popcorn in Disney are so expensive.