Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TipperaryTop

Reported the Carlton videos as they are literally ads - if you report same one more than once does that count?? Asking for a friend 😂

Reported that video of her with Fionna too

There's a one from cork on 96fm now, stuck in airport as some issue with her name - going to Thailand or something

I'd say Julie is disgusted that breakaway sorted it out at the time, she'd have loved publicity of all that.

Meant to edit last post but I've ended up reporting myself. Fuck me 😂😂🤦‍♀️
Reported video of her and Fionn to who?

Reactions: 1

HoneyB123

Hahaha, she was wearing a short playsuit thing last weekend and thought she could pull them aside when she went for a pee, but she got some on the shorts 😂😂
Had to go up to the room and dry them off with a hairdryer. Seemingly it's a mom thing
#momlife
I screen recorded it but too big to upload 😭

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
That's Eoghans replacement. New management company. Same one as Miriam whatsherface👍
Anyone any idea why she got rid of Eoghan? I thought they were good pals? Has he something to do with Sarah Burke now I saw him promoting her page recently?

• Haha

sassyqueen

Does anybody know the site to view peoples stories as war against instagrammers is gone 😅

differentstrokes

Thanks for that, so will probably go for the breakfast and then wherever for dinner even if it is just fast food? You would rather eat in the park itself?
Its pretty expensive to eat out and the food isnt great! All just fast food really. But then having to come back to have dinners might be a pain also, some hotels are only a short walk but still would rather eat in Disney. Defo need the breakfast, and stock up with things for lunch. Even a bottle or water or popcorn in Disney are so expensive.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
What the hell is that “event” that she’s at 😬
Bingo loco🤷‍♂️ never heard of it but quick Google tells me I'm not missing out😂😂 26 euro for the privilege 👍
WE'VE FLIPPED THE TRADITIONAL GAME OF BINGO ON ITS HEAD AND TURNED IT INTO INTO A 3 HOUR LONG INTERACTIVE STAGE SHOW COMPLETE WITH DANCE-OFFS, RAVE ROUNDS, LIP SYNC BATTLES, THROWBACK ANTHEMS, CONFETTI SHOWERS, AND PRIZES RANGING FROM INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS, CARS, AIR FRYERS, LAWNMOWERS AND SO MUCH MORE.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has she changed her profile photo of herself and the twins standing outside their school and them in their uniform?!

Bidscavan

VIP Member

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I think she actually shipped sick Fionn to her mothers
She didn’t, he was in the spare room while Erin was in with her. Their actually bedroom hasn’t been used in forever! She probably put him in the spare room to get us all talking 🙄 very predictable!