Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does it make sense to send Fionn away when he already had chicken pox
She’ll say it’s so he can still go to school cause he missed so much - forgetting that we all saw her drive poor Fionn to the school every morning to drop ER off so why can’t she do the same now?? Poor boy

Reactions: 20
because she’s a lazy witch! 😂😂
Fed up with getting up every morning to get them to school, so she’s only delighted that Erin is now sick, and probably moaned so much her mam took fionn - to give her another break 🫠🫠
She’s already over the school runs and early mornings. School isn’t like crèche, can’t pick and chose if you want to send them or not.

poor Julie, never gets a break - god love her! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute gutty, shipping her son off like that just because another child is sick, like wtf. I don't know anyone who would actually do that :(

Reactions: 8
How many days of school have they missed already? They are so far behind they shouldn’t be missing even one

She's an absolute gutty, shipping her son off like that just because another child is sick, like wtf. I don't know anyone who would actually do that :(
Just thinking the same, so any time F gets sick, he’s shipped off to be cared for by someone else. When ER gets sick, he’s still the one sent off? Julie, you are one horrible, nasty witch!

Reactions: 21
Rotten witch. I've actually never heard of any parent doing that ever. She is scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to parenting.

A few months ago I got covid. I have 3 kids and was 28wks pregnant at the time. I was dying on the day I tested positive, weak, vomiting and roaring high temps. Honestly barely functioning at all and delirious from temps. I've never been so unwell. But I still had 3 kids so tough tit. I'm not gonna pawn them off on someone as then they'll catch covid too.

This spoilt, piss soaked scummy bleep just doesn't live in the real world at all. Imagine getting rid of Fionn twice in about a week, once when he's sick and needs minding and the other when her rotten little princess is sick. The blatant favouritism is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You know it's bad when the 5 year old can't put up with the messy house anymore. But you sit back Julie girl. Those Netflix shows won't watch themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t remember her shipping Erin off when Fionn was sick. She actually gave her more attention and had her in the bed with her

Reactions: 10
I think she actually shipped sick Fionn to her mothers
She didn’t, he was in the spare room while Erin was in with her. Their actually bedroom hasn’t been used in forever! She probably put him in the spare room to get us all talking 🙄 very predictable!

Reactions: 1
They shouldn’t be even missing one. They are so behind especially Fionn. She is doing them no favours
Sickness is one thing, but this is why it's not wise to take them out during term time. I get that it's cheaper but it's so early in the year, and in JI, they will miss out on more than she would realise. But sure that's the teachers problem in Joolies eyes. Heading into a shitshow of a winter with so many viruses going around. They'll hit the 20 days in no time.

Reactions: 5
I really feel for Fionn, it’s beyond a joke. How she treats him now will shape him as an adult.. that smug face thinking she’s getting one up on everyone because she got a free tacky necklace or a hotel stay but God I wouldn’t swap places with her for second, wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up as that old woman in the nursing home sitting alone because her kids have looked back on all the tit she’s done and know better

Reactions: 16
Sickness is one thing, but this is why it's not wise to take them out during term time. I get that it's cheaper but it's so early in the year, and in JI, they will miss out on more than she would realise. But sure that's the teachers problem in Joolies eyes. Heading into a shitshow of a winter with so many viruses going around. They'll hit the 20 days in no time.
Sure she’ll read this now and find a way to say the teacher called her to tell her how advanced they are and they can miss 3 years and be top of the class. Don’t forget Julie is doing a great job and the teacher will give her a star that will stay on her forehead for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion : chicken on a bone? Ahh naaahhh, pissing my pants? Ahhh yeahh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.