Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘All I’m doing the last few days since I can’t get out is eating’ was she not out yesterday and the day before and the day before that? Is today not her only day sitting in the house
And was she not ALWAYS eating anyway no matter if she was in or out

Reactions: 5
Does anyone here get that much help from their partners with the kids??? Genuinely curious 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I’m married with 2 kids and I do 99.9% of the work!! Does she really think having someone there is going to miraculously change things??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or maybe it’s just my husband who’s a useless shite! 🤣
No its not just yours, I think the majority of our husbands are useless shites!! Like you and many others, we do most of the parenting except me joolie can pawn them off to her mother and Sean when she wants. By no means is she struggling with all that money she throws around. I actually get envious of her with all the free time she has while I'm out working trying to pay the bills. Even meeting with friends for coffee, getting all the beauty treatments and all the Netflix she watches, I'm considering cancelling mine coz I don't have time to watch it. (I'm also considering becoming a single parent too😅. She sells it well!)

Surely someone on here who knows her personally must know if she works or not. I think when she's asked in the question box does she have a job and she says yes, she's talking about being a parent coz she certainly gets paid well from the social welfare.

Reactions: 16
Wait wait wait … did Julie piss herself ? Please someone fill me in I completely missed it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this is off topic was looking at booking hotel in carrigaline for few nights. Anything to do around there really that ye would recommend or am I better staying in the city centre?

I've a useless shite of a husband too. A lovely useless shite, but useless all the same. He works away 6 months of the year and honestly, those 6 months are easier 🤣 He's handy for contributing to mortgage repayments and helping me understand what's happening in House of Dragon. The kids, the cooking, the cleaning, the washing, the dogs, the garden, the bill paying, the colour of the god damn bins though? I'm on my own for all of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know this is off topic was looking at booking hotel in carrigaline for few nights. Anything to do around there really that ye would recommend or am I better staying in the city centre?
City centre. Carrigaline is a village miles from the city. It’s a traffic jam nightmare of a place

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Steer clear. Its a commuter town. Absolutely nothing there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is a hotel in Carrigaline but its a bit tired these days. I'd stay city centre.

• Heart
Wait wait wait … did Julie piss herself ? Please someone fill me in I completely missed it !!
Hahaha, she was wearing a short playsuit thing last weekend and thought she could pull them aside when she went for a pee, but she got some on the shorts 😂😂
Had to go up to the room and dry them off with a hairdryer. Seemingly it's a mom thing
#momlife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So she has started her Christmas shopping in October but had nothing got for the twins starting school the day before they started..

thread title
liar liar pissy knickers on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion #44

I’m JuLie Haynes, I’m an alcoholic, I also piss myself, I’m CaTaStRoPhIc

• Haha
Reactions: 27
THREAD SUGGESTION
Twins and me #44 VagJJ pissed her pants whilst downing the beer, not long before Method M flung her out on her rear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I for once would have to say no my husband isn't useless. He's well able with the children and can cook, do a *basic* clean, will throw a wash on, makes the kids lunches. However... he couldn't hang up a picture. He hasn't a notion about anything to do with DIY, cars, gardening or anything "handy". He also thinks he deserves a medal for being "good" around the house 🙄 he's also amazing at making time for himself and going on the piss while I struggle to get my fuckin eyebrows done every 6wks..

Reactions: 20
Hahaha, she was wearing a short playsuit thing last weekend and thought she could pull them aside when she went for a pee, but she got some on the shorts 😂😂
Had to go up to the room and dry them off with a hairdryer. Seemingly it's a mom thing
#momlife
I screen recorded it but too big to upload 😭

Reactions: 1
She is meant to be away with the mother this weekend for her wedding anniversary wonder will the kids be left with Sean and this one pretend she is at home

• Wow
And in her story she said she was bored and eating all day. WTF !! She ships her son away cos the brat is sick, what parent does that? She doesn't know the struggle of multiple children of different ages at the same time. I'm sure many in here who have babies , toddlers , older kids,managing school runs, homework, babies naps, potty training and sick kids all at once and just have to get on with it with all the rest of parent duties, food shopping,cleaning and cooking and the rest of it without help or shipping of kids!!! She spends her days on dating apps while child is sick and watching Netflix what a tit parent. She is very sad person .
She keeps the twins fed and dressed but doesn't do any mothering

Reactions: 23
Thread title:
I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just pissed in me pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Stay in the city centre , nothing in carrigaline, traffic appalling trying to get anywhere is a nightmare

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.